WBO Promo Card Campaign - New Distribution Method Coming Soon

(Jul. 16, 2016  4:23 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2016  7:53 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: I know that there aren't any nearby representatives for me, but before I ask about getting some cards, what is the progress on updating them with the new logo and info?

We do actually have a new card design, but we've also produced a lot of new assets recently and might want to update them again.

You guys made some Japanese promo cards a few months back. Any chance you could send some my way?
(Jul. 16, 2016  4:23 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2016  7:53 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: I know that there aren't any nearby representatives for me, but before I ask about getting some cards, what is the progress on updating them with the new logo and info?

We do actually have a new card design, but we've also produced a lot of new assets recently and might want to update them again.

Well whenever you feel that they are per your standards, can you please let us know? I would like to get some to advertise around were we have tournaments.

Oh, @[Kai-V] how many cards come in a box?
Hm technically one box has at least a hundred if not a couple hundred cards.
I live in Lake Oswego, OR, if you could fill me in on a few more details, I think I would be able to be a part of this program.
I think it's time to start asking about these again. I know you guys are busy as bees with the new updates for the website, but it is ideal to be able to hand out Promo Cards to people when burst comes out worldwide. Also, I think there should be an option for writing in the date of upcoming tournament in that area.
I know, I wish I could help you hahah.

You have been way too patient, but all I can do personally is to send you some old Promo Cards stock. Would you like that, even if it is temporary?
(Nov. 03, 2016  2:51 AM)Achi-baba Wrote: I think it's time to start asking about these again. I know you guys are busy as bees with the new updates for the website, but it is ideal to be able to hand out Promo Cards to people when burst comes out worldwide. Also, I think there should be an option for writing in the date of upcoming tournament in that area.

Thank you for bringing it up. We're really sorry for making you wait. We're working on it and promise we'll have something ready (and new!) for you before January.
^^ A box or two of the old cards will work. @[ThaKingTai] offered to receive them in the mail, so he will PM one of you with the necessary information for you guys to ship them out.
I am the one who has them, so he can contact me.

A box holds several hundred cards though, and I doubt you want that especially when something better should arrive soon. So, how many would you want? Fifty usually lasts people many months already.
Well Team Shellshock is going to divide them up between the four of us, But I understand, one box should be good for now. We do still have a lot of places in our area where potential interest can be gained nearby (And I can dump them on my club members too, haha, not really).
Well since Burst has hit Australia I think it's best if I ask for some promo cards Smile
(Dec. 25, 2016  1:43 AM)mj9 Wrote: Well since Burst has hit Australia I think it's best if I ask for some promo cards Smile

We should have a new design (using our present logo hah) ready for the end of January. Would you be able to wait until then? We know that it is not ideal, but it is also inconvenient to hand out Promo Cards that use a totally different logo hah.
(Dec. 25, 2016  3:44 AM)Kai-V Wrote: We should have a new design (using our present logo hah) ready for the end of January. Would you be able to wait until then? We know that it is not ideal, but it is also inconvenient to hand out Promo Cards that use a totally different logo hah.

That's fine take your time just thought it would be a smart thing to express my interest
Attention World bladers, Promo Cards will be back in stock in a couple of weeks! Post your area if you want to be a card distributor! And PM Kai-V for new cards!
It looks like you've had a bit of a misunderstanding with Kai-V. Unfortunately, I'm going to have to dash your hopes a bit here, as we haven't announced anything regarding card distribution beginning again, and unfortunately posting your area isn't going to suddenly give you some new cards, haha.

We are working on sorting the cards out, and our anniversary sets in the store have had cards and stickers as early order bonuses. General distribution of cards to areas has not begun again yet, but we should have something new to announce soon regarding them.

Thanks for your interest though! We'll be sure to let everyone know when card distribution resumes!
would love some cards for my area. I plan on hosting frequently, mostly over the summer
i know i was the last post in this thread but i'm still interested in the cards. came here after seeing the link on the HMS remembrance thread
I feel like this wpuld be a perfect tool to help me grow my new community more! Who do i talk to? Grin
I'm interested in being Mumbai's representative, is it possible if I can be one? I had few questions btw
1. How many cards are there in each shipment?
2. Can we order em more then once?
3. Can a country have more then 1 representatives?

I was think I can spread them well to bladers here. Some ways I was thinking to do was giving those cards to shops in mumbai as well as few onoine sellers I know and ask them to send few cards with each shipment/each customer, ask WBO sellers from India to include those cards with shipment to each customor, give those to bladers who has lots of bladers in there area anc ask em to pass those cards to friends and ask em to do same.
I would also like to get some promo cards
I'm going to have to start off with like 5 boxes.
Ahh, I was exactly looking for this one. The best way to Publicize the largest Beyblade community.  Kolkata (India) is already one of the largest regional community and it is growing bigger every month. We now have more than 10 people with passport. I would really love to have these cards.

Will rightly be distributing them to local Beyblade stores.

I see FIREFIRE also wants some, so we can just get them together and distribute among ourselves.
I would say some 100 cards would do for Kolkata alone.
(Jul. 28, 2017  4:40 AM)ronitnath Wrote: Ahh, I was exactly looking for this one. The best way to Publicize the largest Beyblade community.  Kolkata (India) is already one of the largest regional community and it is growing bigger every month. We now have more than 10 people with passport. I would really love to have these cards.

Will rightly be distributing them to local Beyblade stores.

I see FIREFIRE also wants some, so we can just get them together and distribute among ourselves.
I would say some 100 cards would do for Kolkata alone.

Yes we can split them (along with Sahil for Delhi). As burst is coming soon giving em in stores may get us alot of new members
I was on vacation until now but great to see some interest already!

I know some of you guys' regions, but could you just clearly specify them so that I can figure out if any are close and I could make one main shipment to that area and then you guys can spread the Promo Cards locally?

As such, would anybody be willing to become an Area Representative, at least for the next few months or so?

By the way, posting this here too: 

The new Promo Cards are finally ready!

[Image: giphy.gif]

Small, professional and cool, these are the perfect way to spread the word about Beyblade tournaments in your region. Post here if you would like to receive a bunch!
I would like to get some to spread the word in Singapore