WBO Promo Card Campaign - New Distribution Method Coming Soon

If you still need help with the promo card campaign, I'm in.
I could help, I needs me some LA bladers...
I could use some of these, for people to distribute to their friends etc.
I live in LA/Fontana, CA could I get some cards? Living in two cities can work to my advantage, so I might need twice as many.
If I could get a list of all the people on the west coast that need some cards, I can get that all situated out. I still have lots of cards that I can ship out.
I'm definitely in need of some cards. I don't know how close a representative is here in Indiana but if there isn't one, I'd help out.
I live near Portland, Oregon and that is pretty west coast
Can I get in to be a rep?
For some reason, I didn't get my promo cards in the mail. And I would love to help out in Chicago, so yeah.
(Feb. 11, 2014  7:01 PM)Master_G_007 Wrote: I live near Portland, Oregon and that is pretty west coast

I'm already the rep for our area (heck, I live 30 minutes from Portland).
Here's the Oregon thread if you want to get in on some tournaments!
I live in Southern IN, it'd be great if I could get some cards to pass around
(Feb. 15, 2014  6:10 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2014  7:01 PM)Master_G_007 Wrote: I live near Portland, Oregon and that is pretty west coast

I'm already the rep for our area (heck, I live 30 minutes from Portland).
Here's the Oregon thread if you want to get in on some tournaments!

Are you south or north of Portland?
hello I live in Pakistan Karachi i would like to join the project Who is the nearest representative?
Are there any representatives in Georgia?
I personally LOVE this idea! I feel it'll make the WBO more popular with growth. I'd definitely want to help out with this, but sadly I live on the EAST coast of the USA (NJ). If you'd still be able to let me help though, if love it!
idk if this is too old a thread, but i would love to help out along the northern-west coast u.s.
Is there anyone near by-ish that i could get some of these cards from somehow?
is this still even going on?
(Oct. 08, 2014  10:40 AM)BBXcessive Wrote: idk if this is too old a thread, but i would love to help out along the northern-west coast u.s.
Is there anyone near by-ish that i could get some of these cards from somehow?
is this still even going on?

This is definitely an indefinitely long campaign. I still have thousands of Promo Cards with me. I think nobody owns Promo Cards near you, but you could become an Area Representative yourself ? In any case, the Promo Cards would probably have to come from me, but let us see, with your revival of this thread, if people in your region get interested again.
I would still like to distribute some cards.
I'va found some kids around my house this week end so I distribute in my quarter for now hah!
I need some cards, but who is my Area Rep.?
Arizona right here, not sure if there is anyone representing this area. The base population for AZ is in the centre, meaning reps from other states have to be at least 3-4 hours away from the real populated areas (Excluding Flagstaff, but they aren't really part of AZ, it snows there regularly). I would personally love repping here, but I feel like someone already does. If not, some cards would be nice.
Wow, i would love to help out with this! There are not many bladers in NJ, so we can bring back tournaments in NJ.
I live in Karachi , I need Promo cards to promote the Bey spirit of Pakistan ...
I live in Seven Points, TX, what is considered the "gateway" to Cedar Creek Lake....I have a large area of potential growth for Beyblade in the area as Seven Points alone is covered by two different Independent School Districts (Kemp and Mabank) as well as being within short commute to several other ISDs in the greater Cedar Creek area...I would love the opportunity to promote The WBO and Beyblade as a whole in any way I can.
This renewed interest is really exciting. Leave me just a few days to make sure that everyone who wants some right now have submitted their request, and after that I will either ask an active Area Representative to send some Promo Cards to you or I will send you some myself.
I would defeinetly like to help out in this distribution! I live in NJ, USA (East Coast of USA)