WBO Promo Card Campaign - New Distribution Method Coming Soon

Do I qualify to be one? I am on the West Coast ;]
The map is kind of bad because it shows where they are not who they are so who are they? Also i looked int job offer section and it says USA West coast but you have alot of offers from the Central time zone/ Illinios area so why not use that because it is in the central of North America or atleast USA.
May I know the representative that has been chosen from India...I would really like to have some of the Promo cards.. People aren't very interested in "beyblades" in my area...Hence I would like to have some of the Promo Cards..Hoping this might make a difference.
(Oct. 11, 2011  3:15 AM)CrystalPegasus Wrote: The map is kind of bad because it shows where they are not who they are so who are they? Also i looked int job offer section and it says USA West coast but you have alot of offers from the Central time zone/ Illinios area so why not use that because it is in the central of North America or atleast USA.

All the offers I have personally gotten from reliable people were rejected by them afterwards when they realised what work they would have to do.

We purposely do not tell you who the Area Representatives are ... I already mentioned everything in my posts.
(Oct. 11, 2011  3:52 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2011  3:15 AM)CrystalPegasus Wrote: The map is kind of bad because it shows where they are not who they are so who are they? Also i looked int job offer section and it says USA West coast but you have alot of offers from the Central time zone/ Illinios area so why not use that because it is in the central of North America or atleast USA.

All the offers I have personally gotten from reliable people were rejected by them afterwards when they realised what work they would have to do.

We purposely do not tell you who the Area Representatives are ... I already mentioned everything in my posts.

Ok, but we still have to get a central guy in a couple states in the central area. I nominate Raigeko, myself, and BBS to make a triangle of sorts.
I can do it if Galaxy Jay can, Kai-V, if you could contact Galaxy Jay the way you contacted me?

Also what up with the east coast? We get bunches of tourneys and yet no reps? I say CRU, and some other people.
(Oct. 11, 2011  4:49 AM)Galaxy Jay Wrote: Also what up with the east coast? We get bunches of tourneys and yet no reps? I say CRU, and some other people.

What ? Are you blind, the map clearly shows that there are Area Representatives on the East Coast. People in New York can easily cover for the whole East Coast, there does not need to be one in every state, I already wrote that many times.
Who is the Rep for Hong Kong? If my memory serves me right it should be Diamond.
(Oct. 11, 2011  4:49 AM)Galaxy Jay Wrote: Also what up with the east coast? We get bunches of tourneys and yet no reps? I say CRU, and some other people.

[Image: wboarearepresentativema.jpg]

Totally. The East Coast is completely white ...
I think he could of meant maybe more like Kentucky, some states that blend in there?
Ok, I didnt get my point across. Im trying to say that I think it would be less time conauming of those reps to put one in the middle. And hero, dont be up in my grill. I never said it was all white. I simply forgot there was one in FL.
(Oct. 11, 2011  4:57 AM)Galaxy Jay Wrote: Ok, I didnt get my point across. Im trying to say that I think it would be less time conauming of those reps to put one in the middle. And hero, dont be up in my grill. I never said it was all white. I simply forgot there was one in FL.

You said that there were no current representatives for the East Coast. I was just pointing out that there were plenty.

(Oct. 11, 2011  4:49 AM)Galaxy Jay Wrote: Also what up with the east coast? We get bunches of tourneys and yet no reps?

Anyways, I think the East Coast has plenty of people already. It would cost more to ship to more and more representatives.

(Oct. 11, 2011  4:54 AM)BeybladeStation Wrote: I think he could of meant maybe more like Kentucky, some states that blend in there?

Kentucky looks pretty covered on the map. Uncertain
(Oct. 11, 2011  5:01 AM)Hero Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2011  4:57 AM)Galaxy Jay Wrote: Ok, I didnt get my point across. Im trying to say that I think it would be less time conauming of those reps to put one in the middle. And hero, dont be up in my grill. I never said it was all white. I simply forgot there was one in FL.

You said that there were no current representatives for the East Coast. I was just pointing out that there were plenty.

(Oct. 11, 2011  4:49 AM)Galaxy Jay Wrote: Also what up with the east coast? We get bunches of tourneys and yet no reps?

Anyways, I think the East Coast has plenty of people already. It would cost more to ship to more and more representatives.
So my wording is off... Sorry didnt mean to say no reps. Anywho, we still needs some moving west.
(Oct. 11, 2011  5:03 AM)Galaxy Jay Wrote: So my wording is off... Sorry didnt mean to say no reps. Anywho, we still needs some moving west.

West Coast is covered too. We already have a representative there, I believe there's another one coming up soon.
Well, I'm not sure if there is a Central America one, but if there is a position there, I might be able to be a rep! Smile I think this campaign can really expand the number of bladers here in AR, and the world in a whole!
Hero! Glad to see you posting again! Smile
(Oct. 11, 2011  5:04 AM)Hero Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2011  5:03 AM)Galaxy Jay Wrote: So my wording is off... Sorry didnt mean to say no reps. Anywho, we still needs some moving west.

West Coast is covered too. We already have a representative there, I believe there's another one coming up soon.

If you notice, theres this little arrow of whiteness in between. One of the three I previously said has to fill it up.
(Oct. 11, 2011  5:08 AM)Galaxy Jay Wrote: If you notice, theres this little arrow of whiteness in between. One of the three I previously said has to fill it up.
Of course I noticed it, but you said "East Coast". That would be more Central than East Coast technically ...

Anyways, I'm sure that the West Coast representative can cover that too.
Really, there doesn't even need to be so many reps in the US as shipping takes an estimated 2 days no matter where you are in the country.
True, very true. If there is any needed extra help, I'm always here! Grin
I'm sorry if it has been asked before but if I get only 10 cards from my area rep. and these 10 cards are given away in 2-3 days and after that if I want to get more cards(and if my area rep. doesnt have anymore) then will we get more cards or there wont be any more sending of cards to the rep. after he receives it once from the WBO?
(Oct. 11, 2011  6:48 AM)SAM10795 Wrote: I'm sorry if it has been asked before but if I get only 10 cards from my area rep. and these 10 cards are given away in 2-3 days and after that if I want to get more cards(and if my area rep. doesnt have anymore) then will we get more cards or there wont be any more sending of cards to the rep. after he receives it once from the WBO?
It is written in the first post they will keep re stocking it if needed.
(Oct. 10, 2011  2:45 AM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: Whan will Asia get these cards? me, Uwik, and wpardin are scheming for two very big things. and this would only help!
I'm with 'em Chief - Uh.
I'd love to help out with this in Perth, Australia. I bet there are tonnes of bladers to be uncovered here but are just too hard to find but this method should help a lot. I'd be devoted to try and gain more local members for Perth tournaments.
I'll do anything to help WBO
I live in Sydney, who is our rep?