WBO Promo Card Campaign - New Distribution Method Coming Soon

I would want some too for my part of Indiana.
Sorry, this is an impatient question but, When I will get the Promo Cards ?
I now live in Fort Worth Texas, so no longer in Arizona. ...

And ditto for what Cup said!
Attempting to revive this thread, i`m still down for this idea.
i think Nano is my area rep, not too sure, but idk if he`s still trying to do this.
but i`d like to help possibly because promo cards are super handy
& i dont know if WBO have any logo stickers, but those would be cool too.
I live in Vancouver and from what I see, you need someone from Western Canada which is where I'm at! I wish we hold tournaments here often.
thats easy ,I all ways see kids that loves to beyblade also half of my class does
I live in Florida who is the closest representative to me? I am very interested
Are these still available?
If yes I could help share them to non WBO Bladers @[Kai-V]
Absolutely. We still have many of them in stock hah. Actually, I was planning on posting here to ask if anybody wanted some, since I have to go to the post office for a middleman service I am doing probably this week anyway. So, if any of you would like some Promo Cards, reply here to let me know and I will contact you by private message to get your address and how many Promo Cards you would like.
I would like some to put around.
This will be an awesome idea when Hasbro releases Burst. I will take some and try to spread a few around now, but I will save most of them for the Hasbro release, if you wanna send me some
(Sep. 27, 2015  8:58 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: This will be an awesome idea when Hasbro releases Burst. I will take some and try to spread a few around now, but I will save most of them for the Hasbro release, if you wanna send me some

We may or may not change the Promo Cards by the time Hasbro releases Beyblade Burst, so if I were you, I would definitely not hesitate to SPAM them and distribute them everywhere you can right now hah.
Yeah true. I just don't know too many places I could leave them at this point since I would be mainly trying to get retailers to allow me to put them in their stores. I guess I should just wait until it gets closer to the release. I am definitely down to help spread the word at that point tho and will keep trying to think of ways that I could maybe get the word out sooner
what i did sometimes was slip them into boxes so whenever someone buys it it's inside the box with the beyblade.
(Sep. 27, 2015  10:12 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: what i did sometimes was slip them into boxes so whenever someone buys it it's inside the box with the beyblade.

I did this when I was younger with Off the Chain. That said, this could get us in serious trouble, so please don't do this Smile
(Sep. 27, 2015  9:53 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: Yeah true. I just don't know too many places I could leave them at this point since I would be mainly trying to get retailers to allow me to put them in their stores. I guess I should just wait until it gets closer to the release. I am definitely down to help spread the word at that point tho and will keep trying to think of ways that I could maybe get the word out sooner

Most colleges and libraries are pretty easy about putting out business cards and flyers for you. Actually, most colleges or libraries have a community board specifically for this sort of thing. Another idea is to just drop a couple on a shelf in a toy store or something, make it look like an accident. Drop some on the ground in stores here and there, put them under wiper blades in toy store parking lots.

I was considering photoshopping some flyers and getting some approval from the committee before hanging them on my college and local libraries' community boards.
Speaking from experience, I believe that campaigns such as this, are a surprisingly effective method, to raise awareness. I will be in attendance at Hal-con 2015, and will have the opportunity to meet with all of my contacts, who are vending at he convention, a few days before it opens.
In addition, I myself will be presenting a panel, and would be more than happy to insert the cards, in to grab bags that we will be distributing at the panel.

Kai-V: Please send me a PM if it is possible to have a batch of promotional cards sent to my location. (Nova Scotia ) before the conference. (October, 30/2015)
(Sep. 28, 2015  4:36 PM)Juno Wrote: Speaking from experience, I believe that campaigns such as this, are a surprisingly effective method, to raise awareness. I will be in attendance at Hal-con 2015, and will have the opportunity to meet with all of my contacts, who are vending at he convention, a few days before it opens.
In addition, I myself will be presenting a panel, and would be more than happy to insert the cards, in to grab bags that we will be distributing at the panel.

Kai-V: Please send me a PM if it is possible to have a batch of promotional cards sent to my location. (Nova Scotia ) before the conference. (October, 30/3015)

I am super glad that you also see how useful they can be, and the fact that they are like Promo Cards business cards also gives some extra credibility rather than just pamphlets in my opinion. And do not worry, I am also in Canada, in Québec to be precise, so I really hope it would take less than a week for the enveloppe to reach you just in Nova Scotia hah.
All Promo Cards are now shipped off, let me know once you receive them!
Cards came in a few days ago, and I even handed out a few of them to some local kids today. Thanks again!
Cool, it looks like they all reached everyone safely. Guys, do not hesitate to request some Promo Cards, we still have a lot more in stock !
Better late than never for me, but I would like to help out with this! I do also happen to live on the West Coast, in Orange County (which is next to Los Angeles County), in southern California. I'm planning on hosting tournaments in my area soon, so handing these out to participants would be a great way to make the West Coast a more active area in Beyblade. Any representatives around?
I have a large amount of promo cards that i can send out to people if needed. Just need committee approval.
Okay, then how do you get community approval? Or is this only for upper-ranked members?
He meant Committee approval. The Committee is essentially the group of administrators, here. We just have to filter through each request and assign an Area Representative to each person depending on their location so that it costs us as little as possible and that nobody is swarmed with requests.