WBO Anniversary Scavenger Hunt Results!!

The Samurai Pegasis has landed safely today. So I already received all my prizes.
My Samurai Pegasis came in today! WOOOOOOOO, thank you WBO!

Sadly, the stickers were printed slightly off though (the cutout parts were partially towards the top-right more, leaving a bottom part cut off), but I'm still excited to get this blade anyway!
So have all prizes been shipped? I'll have to start checking the mail, if so.
(Mar. 18, 2013  10:52 PM)ShinobuXD Wrote: So have all prizes been shipped? I'll have to start checking the mail, if so.

The RBV3's still need to be ordered. I was having some problems with the seller I was going to get them from, so I have to find them somewhere else. Sorry for the delay, everyone!
Samurai Pegasis came today ! Stupid

Thanks WBO !
My Goreim arrived a few days back, and I'm super excited! I'm trying to figure out a way to put the WBO banner from the package on my Beypoint Card somehow, haha!
Shinobi saramander arrived today! Thanks WBO!
Hey,Ingulit,You know what I did with that cute banner?
I removed the tape carefully,then folded the sticky side to the white part(behind one),and it looks professional,I can use it as a bookmark as well as clipping it to my pouch(where I keep all pens,pencils,etc.)
This is just an idea.
It's upto you how You'll use the banner
(Mar. 19, 2013  5:47 PM)zeneo Wrote: It's upto you how You'll use the banner

I put mine in the bin.

thank you WBO... i got my samurai pegasis today!!! but its strange the tracking shows it was delivered a ~ week ago, which is so dumb...
I know this may be a bit late, but I received my Samurai Pegasis! Thank you very much WBO Staff.

I just noticed, I still didnt get my Random Booster VOlume 3, since I won, and I already gave my adress to Kei a long time ago.
(Apr. 13, 2013  5:39 PM)bj3rdd Wrote: I just noticed, I still didnt get my Random Booster VOlume 3, since I won, and I already gave my adress to Kei a long time ago.

Yeah ... I had a lot of trouble trying to buy them from different sellers on eBay because lately, they all don't want to ship anything unless the address you provide is the one on your PayPal account. :\ So, I've just recently ordered some RBV3's myself, so when they get here I will start shipping them all. I'm terribly sorry for the delay.
What ever happened to the Perseus faces ? Haha.

I don't really care for it, just curious.
(Apr. 14, 2013  9:45 AM)Cannon Wrote: What ever happened to the Perseus faces ? Haha.

I was waiting for everyone to send me their address because I am convinced that I do not have everyone's, but it seems that I will have to go ahead and give what I have to dimsum2u. I will do my best to do it this week, hopefully I will not be too busy.
(Apr. 14, 2013  7:58 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2013  5:39 PM)bj3rdd Wrote: I just noticed, I still didnt get my Random Booster VOlume 3, since I won, and I already gave my adress to Kei a long time ago.

Yeah ... I had a lot of trouble trying to buy them from different sellers on eBay because lately, they all don't want to ship anything unless the address you provide is the one on your PayPal account. :\ So, I've just recently ordered some RBV3's myself, so when they get here I will start shipping them all. I'm terribly sorry for the delay.

Not a problem, its okay, I was just wondering why haven't I received them yet, but take the time you need.
(Apr. 14, 2013  2:56 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2013  9:45 AM)Cannon Wrote: What ever happened to the Perseus faces ? Haha.

I was waiting for everyone to send me their address because I am convinced that I do not have everyone's, but it seems that I will have to go ahead and give what I have to dimsum2u. I will do my best to do it this week, hopefully I will not be too busy.

wait, just to check, i sent mine, right? it's been a while so id just like to double check.
my perseues face arrived today ! Smile
i took some pictures and will hopefully get them up soon. Thanks WBO!
I just got my Perseus face, thanks WBO.
My Perseus Face arrived yesterday. Thanks very much !

I just received my RBV3 and got.... Bandid Killerken 125 W2D! Thanks so much WBO!
Were the Perseus faces anything special other than a rare color?
(May. 16, 2013  12:10 AM)Time Wrote: Were the Perseus faces anything special other than a rare color?

What other special were they supposed to be ?
My sister received her Perseus face as well. Thanks WBO!
Have received my RBV3! But am un-able to get to it until tomorrow, it was sent to my mum's and my brother's visiting my dad's tomorrow ... It's complicated. But anyways - Thank you WBO!! Smile