WB as an Aggressive Bottom?

CS is top tier in everything except balance. You can falcon punch with it, block falcon punches with it, and even out spin falco punchers with it.

The beybladebattles.com part was a joke. I will use a LL Drago as a defence type, though.

Vulcan comes with an uncustomized defence type.
(Dec. 17, 2010  11:15 PM)Dan Wrote: WB is terrible for defense, Vulcan was nerfed by RS in its defense testing and WB is also terrible in attack customs too.

Watch vids with Grand Ketos WD145 RS. WB is outclassed, but not by RS.
There are many logical ways of the WB spinning in an attack rate.
1.For example if the owner doesn't hhave any care to there beybs they would just launch them on the floor.
doing this will flatten your WB. And yes the flat bottom, an attack bottom an attack bottom that is fast so there both flat making them go in a high speed attack rotation
2. the bottom was just made wrong!
(Dec. 20, 2010  6:52 PM)asdf7500 Wrote: CS is top tier in everything except balance. You can falcon punch with it, block falcon punches with it, and even out spin falco punchers with it.

The beybladebattles.com part was a joke. I will use a LL Drago as a defence type, though.

Vulcan comes with an uncustomized defence type.
(Dec. 17, 2010  11:15 PM)Dan Wrote: WB is terrible for defense, Vulcan was nerfed by RS in its defense testing and WB is also terrible in attack customs too.

Watch vids with Grand Ketos WD145 RS. WB is outclassed, but not by RS.
.. RS dominates more than CS, so I'd assume: RS>CS/RSF>WB alright?
I couldn't care less about videos which only include 3 matches, I care about real results. You can consider them results, but no one does more than 5 matches per video. Speechless
Also, your comment about balance; MF Vulcan 85CS is pretty dang good. It is not too great at Stamina unless it is a out of box CS. :V