Vulcan Horuseus 145D

KK, the other one was a little undeveloped, I'd thought I'd try my hand at it Uncertain There is much editing to do indeed ^^

NOTE: Vulcan was released exclusively in the beyblade video game for PSP. It was given the special marketing code of BBP-01.

Face: Horuseus

This face depitcs Horus which is an important deity in Egyptology. Its face resembles and Eagle's head which is portrayed strongly in this face's design. In addition to this the design is tattooed onto the bolt, like with any other Takara Tomy beyblade.

Clear Wheel: Horuseus
Weight:

The clear wheel is painted gold and resembles a square in shape. It is assymetrical in the fact that both sides are mirrored towards each other with the latter being two "eyes" and a harp like structure.

Metal Wheel: Vulcan
Weight:
Vulcan is oval in shape with to major contact points referred to as fins. These "fins" produce significant recoil, but can actually work to its advantage.

Vulcan is painted black with a silver sheen and two red stripes are found on the fins on this bey. Vulcan has found uses in Attack and Defence combinations.

The recoil on this bey works toward its defensive abilities because it still plays like an attack type, only it allowed the opposition to do the attacking on its behalf.

Use in Attack customization

Vulcan has found use in the custom Vulcan Horuseus 85R2F as a smash attacker and works well in Vulcan Horuseus 85CS as its able to outlast even 230 based opponents.

Track: 145
Weight: 1.5 grams

145 is the second highest Track available after 230, along with the various other 145-variants (C145, DF145, etc.). It can be used in Stamina customs to great effect due to its tall height, which allows for more wobbling as the Beyblade loses its spin velocity, but that being said, DF145 has this same effect but also the added bonus of its “Down Force” which while negligible, stabilizes the Beyblade it is being used on slightly. 145, being as tall as makes it easily susceptible to low Attackers; however, this should not be seen as a drawback because normally Stamina types are not used against Attack types.

Use in Stamina Customization

If DF145 is unavailable, 145 can be put to good use in the custom, Burn Bull 145SD.

Bottom: Defense
Weight: 1 gram

This is a Defense Bottom, which acts as a wider version of a Sharp tip. When hit by an opponent, a Beyblade with this Bottom will have lessened recoil and will recover from attacks more efficiently than a Sharp Tip. However, while recovering, the Defense Bottom will cause the Beyblade to lose some stamina, caused by the added friction.

Overall:

Vulcan provides excellent smash attack and while 145 and D aren't relatively great parts for attack, the Metal Wheel, Vulcan makes up for this. 145 has outclassed DF145 and serves in stamina combos and D is useful in the absence of SD or WD. Every Blader should own atleast one of this beyblade

CLOSE THIS THREAD. IT WAS JUST AN ATTEMPT TO FIXT THE MISTAKES IN ?s THREAD. MOMO HAS COME UP WITH WHAT IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN...
I think you should leave articles up to more experienced users, do you even have this?
I do, just poorly worded Pinching_eyes_2 I shall edit it when I get the chnce, but for now this is only very faint, and quite rough o_0
Ask the mods to close my thread, yours is better. You can say that only Attack by now, defense is not top-tier yet.
Hmm, keep yours open, mines pretty bad IMO mainly because its late, i cant think much (excuses, haha) anyway, mine isnt better Uncertain
Recoil and smash attack are two different things.

As for 145D, wouldn't it b best to copy the descriptions for those parts from another bey on the beywiki?
Didn't I?

And I understand that...
Recoil can't work toward it's defensive abilities....the two are conflicting.

EDIT: As for your other point, I stand corrected.
Hm, until more testing is done, id prefer it if we could keep this thread in the shadows, haha. and it doesnt do too well as a defensive weel as you said, but against a defensive combo it PWNS it Tongue_out

Haha yeah, that should be mention though.. I will test MF-H Vulcan Horuseus GB145RSF vs MF-H Earth Bull R145RS when I get my TT Attack Stadium...
DF145 is out classed i read it on beywiki by AD145 145 135 120 100 90 and even 85 are used correct me if i'm wrong
You are right, wolborgMS.

DF145 should be replaced by AD145 and the lower heights.

I was going to do an article on this, but seeing as how people already have some, I didn't bother.
I just copied the article fro beywiki to keep it consistent. And I'm aware of that... 85>145>DF145>230>85 Serious

Ray Joker That would have been a good idea but Momotarus made an excellent draft.