[Vote NOW!!] DeX vs. NoodooSoup vs. BP! Pokemon Theme. (Wolverine lost his files..)

I vote entry three. Its got that legendary feel while entry 1 is two flat and entry two seems to dark in some areas and squirtle is two light
I like entry 1 it fits very well with lugia but the text should not be that diagonal.
my vote goes to entry 2 it is contrasted but still far better than the others
entry 3 it suits the background very good
entry 1 lugia doesnt fit with the background
entry 2 very nice but too dark as places

so my vote goes to entry 3
Entry 1-The BG doesn't really match Lugia. If ot was Shadow Lugia it would have worked. It should have had a airish watery feel to it.

Entry 2- Squirtle looks cool the Bubble BG fits well and the text looks fine

Entry 3-Once again wrong BG. It isn't a evil pokemon like Mewtwo, Zoroark or Gengar. Firey yellowish-red BG would have looked better

I vote Entry 2
(Aug. 21, 2011  5:32 AM)BeybladerPotter Wrote: No Sprites! No animations!
GRRRRRRRRRREntry 2RRRRRRRRRRRRR.
Round 2 will have sprites Tongue_out If I make it to round 2.
How do you decide who makes it to Round 2? Is it top two voted sigs?
Lol. ^That is correct Infinite Libra!

Score check!
Entry 1: 1
Entry 2: 6
Entry 3: 2
Entry 2
Colours/blending is nice.
carp, this tough....
I'll have to do with entry 1. The drop shadow on lugia really embraces the background that that artist. Very Well done, I need to learn how to use_____like that artist.
But, they are all really good.
EDIT: Ahhh, I shouldn't post that.
BUMP!

Score check:

Entry 1: 2
Entry 2: 7
Entry 3: 2
i vote entry 2. the backround fades better into squirtle to me
When does voting end?
They are all amazing and this was a tough pick

But mine was.....
Entry 1
Lugia Forever.
I vote for:
Entry 1: Okay text placement, and the background fits it, but I'm puzzled by the tire tracks going over lugia. Nope.
Entry 2: Great Text, background completely fits it, and I for one am a water type fanatic :3
Entry 3: No text (good, because text could have destroyed it), I notice flames under Ho-oh's wings, but the background doesn't really fit Ho-oh with all the darkness.
I VOTE FOR ENTRY 2