Voice Actors Needed

nevermind... but how to attach my voice file?
Who’s left? Also, I can’t really mimic their voice, but I can sound young and childish
amane kusaba
(Aug. 31, 2019  4:34 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: Who’s left? Also, I can’t really mimic their voice, but I can sound young and childish
Ichika Kindo and Tango Koryu.
(Aug. 31, 2019  4:36 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2019  4:34 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: Who’s left? Also, I can’t really mimic their voice, but I can sound young and childish
Ichika Kindo and Tango Koryu.

Dang it, I don’t think I could do either

Who has each person?

I could do Delta or Drum or maybe Tango
Idk how good I am at Voice Acting because I haven't really tried to do it, but I could take a chance. You've probably heard my voice in videos, V0rce, so you should try to decide if that's the kind of voice you'd want.
I think I can make a good impression of Delta's voice. Haven't tried with the other character's tho
CitrusNinja3 Your voice is good, which character you’d like to voice?

MasterBlaze Delta is taken, sorry I keep forgetting to update the stuff, that’s my bad.
(Aug. 31, 2019  5:25 AM)V0rce Wrote: CitrusNinja3 Your voice is good, which character you’d like to voice?

MasterBlaze Delta is taken, sorry I keep forgetting to update the stuff, that’s my bad.

I guess I'll take Amane because I like the Keep Driver lol
(Aug. 31, 2019  5:26 AM)V0rce Wrote: Dt20000 you can do Amane.

Thanks
CitrusNinja3
O wait
Oooo uh
You can be Tango Koryu unless you want to be Ichika if UltimateMaster is ok with it
(Aug. 31, 2019  5:30 AM)V0rce Wrote: CitrusNinja3
O wait
Oooo uh
You can be Tango Koryu unless you want to be Ichika if UltimateMaster is ok with it

Okay, I guess I could be a main protagonist's uncle for a day with my deep voice
Ok so we have a full cast
(Aug. 31, 2019  5:31 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2019  5:30 AM)V0rce Wrote: CitrusNinja3
O wait
Oooo uh

Okay, I guess I could be a main protagonist's uncle for a day with my deep voice

aw man i just called him...

(Aug. 31, 2019  5:32 AM)V0rce Wrote: Ok so we have a full cast

aw man, i wanted to be Tango
Koryu.
So I will PM every current person their lines.
(Aug. 31, 2019  5:32 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2019  5:31 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Okay, I guess I could be a main protagonist's uncle for a day with my deep voice

aw man i just called him...

(Aug. 31, 2019  5:32 AM)V0rce Wrote: Ok so we have a full cast

Koryu.
You might be able to do Ichika Kindo, but I don’t know if you want to.
Actually to make it fair we since UltimateMaster has 2 characters he can drop one so everyone gets a chance
(Aug. 31, 2019  5:35 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2019  5:32 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: aw man i just called him...

Koryu.
You might be able to do Ichika Kindo, but I don’t know if you want to.

yes please!
(Aug. 31, 2019  5:36 AM)V0rce Wrote: Actually to make it fair we since UltimateMaster has 2 characters he can drop one so everyone gets a chance

UltimateMaster is a she, but yeah, that sounds fair (lol, I had to retype this several times because I kept somehow missing the space bar and hitting n)
Ok I’ll update everything, but my iPad is about to die, so we can continue this conversation tommorow, but in my time zone, it kinda is tommorow, so I guess at like 1:00PM because my sleep schedule is terrible
(Aug. 31, 2019  5:44 AM)V0rce Wrote: Ok I’ll update everything, but my iPad is about to die, so we can continue this conversation tommorow, but in my time zone, it kinda is tommorow, so I guess at like 1:00PM because my sleep schedule is terrible

What time is it right now where you are?
It’s 12:46

12:46 AM exactly
(Aug. 31, 2019  5:47 AM)V0rce Wrote: It’s 12:46

12:46 AM exactly

Oh cool, so I guess tomorrow at 1? Also, I said cool because that’s my timezone too