[Virginia, USA] who lives here

Ok, Lol, Ill make a new list of attendees but it will take a minute -__-
Hey I saw you. Now I know what you look like when we meet at the tourney. Dont forget to put my sister and friend on confirmed
Ok everybody!!!Wink Here is the new attendance page for this tournament!!!

Confirmed!!!
1.Poison Serpent
2.Coke
3.Bazooka
4.X-Saber
5.ssj4yamigingka
6.ssj4yamigingka's friend ( he will soon have an account )
7.ssj4yamigingka's sister

Maybes!!!
1.Angry Face
2.Angry Faces sister
3.Dark Mousy
4.Hitsugiya

I will update this daily, so be sure to either PM or post on this thread to confirm that you can come!!!
Great. So if 1 or more people come from the maybes list we can have an official tourney! Oh yeah!
(Feb. 27, 2012  2:55 AM)ssj4yamigingka Wrote: Great. So if 1 or more people come from the maybes list we can have an official tourney! Oh yeah!
Well......not exactly:\ Our goal is to have attendees that will actually show up instead of just confirming that they can come and then not show. For example, X-Saber was one of the very first few people that told me he could come for sure and he hasnt been online in weeks, possibly months!!! So to be safe than sorry we should at least get about 12-14 confirmed attendees to ensure we will have people to actually come. Sorry to be a kill joy on your bey spirit...........Unhappy

(Feb. 27, 2012  3:04 AM)Poison Serpent! Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2012  2:55 AM)ssj4yamigingka Wrote: Great. So if 1 or more people come from the maybes list we can have an official tourney! Oh yeah!
Well......not exactly:\ Our goal is to have attendees that will actually show up instead of just confirming that they can come and then not show. For example, X-Saber was one of the very first few people that told me he could come for sure and he hasnt been online in weeks, possibly months!!! So to be safe than sorry we should at least get about 12-14 confirmed attendees to ensure we will have people to actually come. Sorry to be a kill joy on your bey spirit...........Unhappy

hey your not crushing my spirit. On the fall showdown tourney in richmond before there was supposed to be like 20 people. When I went there was 6 kids including me. The parents had to play to make it official. But we made them profiles. but it was still awesome. So no matter what happens, we will have a good time ! DJ - Yeah!
Haha, you've got heart my friend!!!Joyful_3 Your very right, but.......... i wont go any easier against you at the tournament, no matter how much mercy you beg me to give youWink LOL!!!
Two quick notes. I have read all of the judgeing rules and regs and am pretty familiar with them so Judgeing won't be an issue. Second, if there aren't enough attendies, I will enter as well so that this tourney can go off. Post me as a maybe for now under "Pruebame". By the way, If I pick up some Bey's ie.. Flash Saggitario, is anyone interested? Let me know..

Pruebame
IF you guys can get at least 12 confirmed participants i think i would make it for that. Traveling 3 hours for a small tournament isnt something i would want to do.
(Feb. 27, 2012  3:30 AM)Poison Serpent! Wrote: Haha, you've got heart my friend!!!Joyful_3 Your very right, but.......... i wont go any easier against you at the tournament, no matter how much mercy you beg me to give youWink LOL!!!

Tsubasa (me): I WILL NOT LOSE! DON'T COUNT ME OUT! Sophie and Wales (you): AHHHHHH WHAT ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO! When we battle I ssj4yamigingka will crush you my friend. I will toy with you (lol). It will be over before we begin! Chocked_2
(Feb. 27, 2012  9:36 PM)ssj4yamigingka Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2012  3:30 AM)Poison Serpent! Wrote: Haha, you've got heart my friend!!!Joyful_3 Your very right, but.......... i wont go any easier against you at the tournament, no matter how much mercy you beg me to give youWink LOL!!!

Tsubasa (me): I WILL NOT LOSE! DON'T COUNT ME OUT! Sophie and Wales (you): AHHHHHH WHAT ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO! When we battle I ssj4yamigingka will crush you my friend. I will toy with you (lol). It will be over before we begin! Chocked_2
Haha, sorry, but my Screw Aries and I will kick your A.$.$. no problemJoyful_2 ( not really, im just trying to sound intimidating, i wont lay a finger on you unless were shaking hands after im finished with you, hahaXD)

(Feb. 27, 2012  3:29 PM)Bazooka Wrote: Two quick notes. I have read all of the judgeing rules and regs and am pretty familiar with them so Judgeing won't be an issue. Second, if there aren't enough attendies, I will enter as well so that this tourney can go off. Post me as a maybe for now under "Pruebame". By the way, If I pick up some Bey's ie.. Flash Saggitario, is anyone interested? Let me know..

Pruebame
Im really lost about what you were trying to say in the Second note, slow down, haha. Also, if you get that Flash Saggitario, ill want itEee( Your talking about selling it to me right? If you are then ill send you a PM with a good price for it )

(Feb. 27, 2012  6:52 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: IF you guys can get at least 12 confirmed participants i think i would make it for that. Traveling 3 hours for a small tournament isnt something i would want to do.
Ok, ive already PMed a couple of people from VA and other surrounding states that could possibly come, so we should probably have 12 people in no time at all!

Haha, sorry, but my Screw Aries and I will kick your A.$.$. no problemJoyful_2 ( not really, im just trying to sound intimidating, i wont lay a finger on you unless were shaking hands after im finished with you, hahaXD)

[/quote]

Screw aries Tired how about my Phantom orion or l drago destroy or rather my ultimate combos... I will take you down! And this is not to try to sound intimadating(lol). And same with me. I wont lay a finger on you unless I accidentaly break your bey. In the past I have knocked a chunk of my friends metal wheel off. Oh sorry off topic. Your friends that your bringing you should add them too the list too!
I will, but im not sure if all of them will be able to come ( also, keep under-estimating my bey...................either way,....... well still crush you!!!Wink)
(Feb. 27, 2012  10:08 PM)Poison Serpent! Wrote: I will, but im not sure if all of them will be able to come ( also, keep under-estimating my bey...................either way,....... well still crush you!!!Wink)

Same with me. Im not to fond of my friend coming. Maybe I will ask my nemesis to come.
(Feb. 27, 2012  10:12 PM)ssj4yamigingka Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2012  10:08 PM)Poison Serpent! Wrote: I will, but im not sure if all of them will be able to come ( also, keep under-estimating my bey...................either way,....... well still crush you!!!Wink)

Same with me. Im not to fond of my friend coming. Maybe I will ask my nemesis to come.
Its not that i dought him coming its just that, i dont know at the moment, think about it this way. There are 4 teens from chesapeake,VA going to a tournament in Richmond. Its simple when you think about but, re-think it. People will get hungry, gas money will be needed,etc.Tired

Yeah but you should add them to the maybe list when you do it again. And you better come too! I hope its not the "I made the tourney but im not going to be able to come" deal
*There are so many different ways i wanna respond to that question, but i cant because ill get a warningTired, heres the nicest way for me to answer that question* YES IM COMING TO THE TOURNAMENT!!!!Eee That would be total BS if i couldnt play in the tourney!!!
poison Serpent!
Screw is mediocre for attack. Beat, Vari Ares are way better.

And if i come i can help judge and bring a few stadiums. Only way I would come is if it was in Richmond. Richmond is a 2.5 hour drive for me. Anything more then that then i would have to stay overnight somewhere.
(Feb. 27, 2012  10:30 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: poison Serpent!

And if i come i can help judge and bring a few stadiums. Only way I would come is if it was in Richmond. Richmond is a 2.5 hour drive for me. Anything more then that then i would have to stay overnight somewhere.

Yeah Dark Mousy. It is in richmond, but before the tourney is decided were going to choose a location. And I have an extra bb-10 if in need.
(Feb. 27, 2012  3:29 PM)Bazooka Wrote: Two quick notes. I have read all of the judgeing rules and regs and am pretty familiar with them so Judgeing won't be an issue. Second, if there aren't enough attendies, I will enter as well so that this tourney can go off. Post me as a maybe for now under "Pruebame". By the way, If I pick up some Bey's ie.. Flash Saggitario, is anyone interested? Let me know..

Pruebame

It would be great if you (or your dad, whichever one of you are on, LOL) could help.

Flash Saggitario would probably sell pretty gosh darn well at a tournament like this one.

(Feb. 28, 2012  2:41 AM)ssj4yamigingka Wrote:

Yeah Dark Mousy. It is in richmond, but before the tourney is decided were going to choose a location. And I have an extra bb-10 if in need.

Byrd Park is the decided park.

poison Serpent!: Who is actually running this tournament?
(Feb. 28, 2012  1:35 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote:

Pruebame

It would be great if you (or your dad, whichever one of you are on, LOL) could help.

Flash Saggitario would probably sell pretty gosh darn well at a tournament like this one.

Hey do you know how much flash SGTO cause any day this week I getting thirty dollars in the mail. If its twenty it is good.
I just bought Flash for about $20.00 on ebay. Be careful of postage feees etc but you should be able to pick it up for around there. I would sell it for $30.00 to make up for the cash out of hand and handleing etc. Not trying to sound greedy but I would only do this if it was worth it
(Feb. 28, 2012  1:35 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote:

Pruebame

For now,.... i quess im running the tournament for now.:\ Can/Will anybody help me? It would be really awesome if they could help me. But, if you can come will you be the main host, and ill be the co-host?

(Feb. 28, 2012  6:04 PM)Bazooka Wrote: I just bought Flash for about $20.00 on ebay. Be careful of postage feees etc but you should be able to pick it up for around there. I would sell it for $30.00 to make up for the cash out of hand and handleing etc. Not trying to sound greedy but I would only do this if it was worth it

Ive sent you a PM about you selling the bey to me. If you've got any questions/problems just pm me and we can work something out.
(Feb. 28, 2012  11:53 PM)Poison Serpent! Wrote: For now,.... i quess im running the tournament for now.:\ Can/Will anybody help me? It would be really awesome if they could help me. But, if you can come will you be the main host, and ill be the co-host?

Das wat ah figgered.

I'm pretty sure I'll be able to make it as of now (seeing as how close it is to my birthday Pinching_eyes_2), so I'd be able to do most of the work and you could judge on the side. If you want, I can take over this idea and edit one of my previous tourney threads to discuss it in.
(Feb. 29, 2012  12:07 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2012  11:53 PM)Poison Serpent! Wrote: For now,.... i quess im running the tournament for now.:\ Can/Will anybody help me? It would be really awesome if they could help me. But, if you can come will you be the main host, and ill be the co-host?

Das wat ah figgered.

I'm pretty sure I'll be able to make it as of now (seeing as how close it is to my birthday Pinching_eyes_2), so I'd be able to do most of the work and you could judge on the side. If you want, I can take over this idea and edit one of my previous tourney threads to discuss it in.
Please do so!!! Man, your a really really really big help!!!Eee