[Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion #2 (Updated: 12/05/2017)

Poll: READ OPENING POST BEFORE VOTING

Alexandria Region (includes Alexandria, Sterling, Arlington)
25.77%
Charlottesville
10.31%
Danville Region (includes Danville, Martinsville)
4.12%
Richmond
27.84%
Roanoke Region (includes Roanoke, Blacksburg, Lynchburg)
16.49%
Newport News Region (includes Newport News, Williamsburg)
6.19%
Norfolk Region (includes Norfolk, Chesapeake, Virginia Beach)
9.28%
Total: 100% 97 vote(s)
Phoenix and I may be able to make it?!
I wanna go to Anime North but not sure if I'll be able to make it. Also didn't realize AN is the 25th of this month until after my post. aha
(May. 03, 2018  4:31 PM)Kaboom!!! Wrote: I wanna go to Anime North but not sure if I'll be able to make it. Also didn't realize AN is the 25th of this month until after my post. aha

We have a group of about 6 or 7 and most of them are driving up from VA/MD if you're interested in hitching a ride Grin
Alright I've been screwing around just a bit but I've found a spot we can have our next tournament. We just need a few others to confirm and we're set. We're shootin for May 27th and it will be at my martial arts studio, Fayton's Martial Arts Academy. If interested let me know. So far we've got:

Confirmed:
Kaboom!!!
Havoc
Colbert
Flying Waffle

It's a pretty spacious place. Be sure to bring your friends!
1. Whens the next tournament and where

2.Has there bin a wbo team battle tournament and if so can there be one soon
(Jun. 04, 2018  7:34 PM)Lightningbolt07 Wrote: 1. Whens the next tournament and where

2.Has there bin a wbo team battle tournament and if so can there be one soon

We're hosting an event around Richmond, VA on June 23th. Check the tournament listing for more information. A team format tournament will likely be planned at the same location in July.
I'm Gucci for Henrico country Bey duels anytime! Especially if Zero G.
New threads up for our two Richmond tournaments on the 22nd Smile We'll be running Burst format and HMS that day!
How is November 17/18 for our next tournament? We'll try to get an indoor location but as a backup we'll be at the Short Pump Shelter again (perhaps out in the sun this time)
Hey guys! For those of you who haven't seen, I'll be hosting our next (and possibly my last) RVA tournament this Saturday. You can check it out and RSVP here. Hope to see you all there!

@[AlphaJay] @[HyperBey123] @[Tangy blader] @[Clfjmpr] @[SoulBurner] @[Danblader] @[Bladervan] @[Bladerdarring] @[TrueXiXAzrael] @[ZzDragonzZ] @[The King of NC] @[AerialSnack] @[Bladercliff] @[Supremeblader] @[epickblader] @[Valkyriology] @[nartydna] @[Jaydog311] @[LeftBurst] @[TheBeybladeKid] @[Kokopuff] @[Gregory Harris] @[Harry1818] @[LC0]
Any one else hosting in Richmond or near that?
Just wondering, cause there seems to be zero
I moved your post to a VA interest thread snoc.
any organizers in the area having a tourney soon
I have a really good relationship with a local game store in Fburg VA, We've hosted 1 tournament there before for single layer system and it was a blast. been working on trying to become an organizer to set up more amazing tournament there and i would even be willing to set up in Richmond if that's convent for anyone interested. in TSO old location dog park area ^^

(Apr. 30, 2020  11:15 PM)SoulBurner Wrote: I have a really good relationship with a local game store in Fburg VA, We've hosted 1 tournament there before for single layer system and it was a blast. been working on trying to become an organizer to set up more amazing tournament there and i would even be willing to set up in Richmond if that's convent for anyone interested. in TSO old location dog park area ^^

i would love to host an offical WBO tournament in Fredericksburg to Richmond VA if anyone would be interested in going once all this chaos is over and done with!
(Apr. 30, 2020  11:15 PM)SoulBurner Wrote: I have a really good relationship with a local game store in Fburg VA, We've hosted 1 tournament there before for single layer system and it was a blast. been working on trying to become an organizer to set up more amazing tournament there and i would even be willing to set up in Richmond if that's convent for anyone interested. in TSO old location dog park area ^^

i would love to host an offical WBO tournament in Fredericksburg to Richmond VA if anyone would be interested in going once all this chaos is over and done with!

I have a few friends, plus my kids that would possibly be interested, really just depends on covid like you said
calling all Charlottesville in Scottsville Bladers
Just wanted to know if there are any adult bladers around the Virginia/West Virginia region. Including Wytheville, Pulaski, Dublin, and Christiansburg areas?
Will be in Chesterfield/Richmond area for holidays, is any one interested in a tournament on Dec 26/27 or Jan 2?
Will be in Sanbridge area end of March/beginning April, if any VA bladers are interested in tournament let me know
(Sep. 23, 2020  4:36 PM)Squirrell Wrote: Just wanted to know if there are any adult bladers around the Virginia/West Virginia region. Including Wytheville, Pulaski, Dublin, and Christiansburg areas?

I'm around the Wise Co area
My grandson is an avid blader who wants to try his hand in a tournament. Does anyone know of any events in Virginia that may be coming up? Thanks.
I know the last post is old. Does anyone here still play? New to the hobby and looking for people to play with.