[Virginia Beach] 6-8-13 Chaos at the Beach (BB-10) and Infiltration (Zero-G)

on
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

New Virginia Beach Tournemant info!

VIRGINIA BEACH TOURNAMENT INFO
Tournament Name: Chaos at the Beach (BB-10) and Infiltration (Zero-G)
Time: 11:30 Registration Start time 12:30pm Please note time change

Date: 6/8/2013
Format: Full RR (for now)
Fees: Standard WBO fees $5.00 store fees to be determined if any
This is a BB-10 stadium event. AND a Zero-G Tournament after

There will be both BB-10 format as well as a Zero-G tournament. WBO fees will apply to both events.

Confirmed:
Bazooka
Pruebame
Ghostbull
Vari Jack
Kaboom!!!
Flash Master
Gabe DG
Drpepsidew
twistedbyxis
theblackdragon
TheBigBadwolf
GilaSpiderLizar
TigeroftheWest
Stormscorpio1

Maybe:
Dark_Mousy
Diablo Leon

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Aww man turns out Vari Jack and myself won't bbe able to make it. Good luck to all the blazers who are competing today.
(Jun. 08, 2013  3:30 PM)ghostbull Wrote: Aww man turns out Vari Jack and myself won't bbe able to make it. Good luck to all the blazers who are competing today.

... Why the last-minute cancel ?
My son Vari Jacks championship baseball game was moved to 11am today. We're still bummed we had to miss it.
Results for Chaos At the Beach!:

1st: pruebame
2nd: theblackdragon
3rd: Kaboom!!!

This event was great! The guys in VA are really tough. Tongue_out I hope to come to Richmond tourney with you guys sometime!
Agreed Blackdragon. You did incredibly well and definately took me to task. Gratz on your very strong showing!
Results for the ZeroG Infiltration Tournament

1st - Bazooka
2nd- Drpepsidew
3rd- Pruebame

Real good event again here in Virginia. Please don't ask for the winning combos as I don't post them anymore. I will tell you that Dragoon didn't win.
Congrats to everyone else who placed. According to BeyWiki, that Dragooon thing is a real part. I still don't trust it though...@GilaSpiderChocoboTarsierLizar...whatever, your Rock Giraffe box has just been fixed by a pro Box Medic(myself) If I see you tear up another innocent package again, I will send you to the Beyblade Box Police Force(also myself).
(Jun. 09, 2013  3:05 AM)Bazooka Wrote: According to BeyWiki, that Dragooon thing is a real part. I still don't trust it though...

Told yah. Tongue_out
(Jun. 09, 2013  2:32 AM)Pruebame Wrote: I will tell you that Dragoon didn't win.
Dragoon? This wasn't a plastic/hms tourney.. If you're talking about the chrome wheel, I don't thing it enjoys you forgetting the third "o" (if that thing even has feelings) XD
(Jun. 09, 2013  2:32 AM)Pruebame Wrote: Please don't ask for the winning combos as I don't post them anymore. I will tell you that Dragoon didn't win.

Why not? I hope you at least record them for a possible release in the future. It would be a shame for the community to lose that data.
Wow congrats everyone. Hopefully everyone had a fun time.
(Jun. 10, 2013  2:25 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2013  2:32 AM)Pruebame Wrote: Please don't ask for the winning combos as I don't post them anymore. I will tell you that Dragoon didn't win.

Why not? I hope you at least record them for a possible release in the future. It would be a shame for the community to lose that data.

I do have them down. One of the finalists asked that I not release his combo. If WBO feels otherwise, I will release it. I was just trying to honor his request.
(Jun. 10, 2013  2:51 PM)Pruebame Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2013  2:25 AM)Kei Wrote:

I do have them down. One of the finalists asked that I not release his combo. If WBO feels otherwise, I will release it. I was just trying to honor his request.
Yeah, um, thanks for that. I don't like releasing my combos much at all. Granted I don't get credit for making amazing combos, but I'm alright with that. I'd appreciate it a lot if mine weren't released.
Your combos are pretty much gimp anyway Dr.;-)
Gimp?