[Viirginia.U.S.A.] Team Phantom Rising

Myself, Ghostbull, and Phantomeagle8 make up Team Phantom Rising if you live in Virginia and are a determined blader request to join.[Image: photo.php?fbid=510284892402176&set=gm.58...=1&theater]
(Aug. 20, 2012  2:58 AM)sarabscientist Wrote: Prefixes!
Now that you have read all of the guidelines and understood them, you should be able to make a team thread! But remember to include the location where your team is based before the team name in the title. For example:

[Toronto, Canada] Team Funyarinpa

And now you're all set!

You should have the prefix of where you are in the title to help others know what area this team is for: [Virginia, USA] .

I can't see your picture, it goes to Facebook and says permission is not allowed so I think the privacy setting isn't set as public.
ldragoreborn, good job on the team page. As u can see my name isn't ghostbull anymore and u can add kilgore to the team roster. Go Team Phantom Rising!
Hmm. I see you Havoc, looks like I won't be helping you anymore ;D
Hahaha this was ldragoreborn's idea. He even thought of having shirts made for when we go to bigger tournaments. Drpepsidew, I learned a lot from u and Kaboom!!!, u guys should join the team. I havn't mentioned it before because Ldragoreborn hasn't been able to make it to tournaments but he should make the qualifier on the 22nd.
I'm not a fan of huge teams... There may be a regional civil war in the VA Meta >Grin