Victory valkirye combos

I am positive that v2 is a good layer for attack . Maybe ppl can test it out . Like i have a combo is mind which i will be using next event . V2 . 7M . X 
Maybe you guys can share your thoughts on it
Victory Valkyrie was a decent attack Layer at the time. But now it's just too light to be competitive. With heavy Core Disks and Frames, all you'll be doing is causing self Bursts all day long
Don't worry i will prove it to you . It's not just the Beyblade after all . It's also the bladers skills which matter

(Feb. 06, 2018  6:28 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: Victory Valkyrie was a decent attack Layer at the time. But now it's just too light to be competitive. With heavy Core Disks and Frames, all you'll be doing is causing self Bursts all day long

Btw i like your display picture

(Feb. 06, 2018  6:28 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: Victory Valkyrie was a decent attack Layer at the time. But now it's just too light to be competitive. With heavy Core Disks and Frames, all you'll be doing is causing self Bursts all day long

But in you are absolutely right in what you saying

Your correct though from our recent testing we found it deals pretty well with god layers (dF, aB, bR, gK, etc) and I can say its usable. I will try against God attacker and stronger layers like mG, aC soon once I get my lot.
Victory Valkyrie heavy xtream
(Feb. 06, 2018  6:26 AM)Snidmist Wrote: I am positive that v2 is a good layer for attack . Maybe ppl can test it out . Like i have a combo is mind which i will be using next event . V2 . 7M . X 
Maybe you guys can share your thoughts on it

Victory valtreyak is good in India.
Try with my combos-v2.m.sp
V2.t.im
V2.m.x
V2.7m.ds
Valtreyek Gravity Zeta is a very good choice with me.
(Mar. 10, 2018  2:44 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: Valtreyek Gravity Zeta is a very good choice with me.

Zeta has quake for attack, not that great. Disc gravity would probably lead to easier bursts. I don't think this tgis is that good combo. Gravity has higher inertia