Vet Blader Back for BURST

Hello Bladers from around the globe.

Old Timey Plastic Gen Blader back after 4/5 beyblade hiatus.

From Sydney, Australia

Grew up on the original gen and absolutely loved G-Revolution. Loved Brookyln/Zeus and always liked Tala/Wolborg When the Metal Series came for whatever reason it just didn't fly well with me and I lost interest as well as moving on in life, finishing school... blah blah.

I always had the need to go back and watch battles from the anime from time to time as the anime is the main fuel of beyblade for me, since non of my friends who are into it, ect. I mainly just collect blades I like and watch the anime atm.

Looking forward to Burst in the future, loving the anime <3 Deathscyther and Kurogami's character.
Welcome to WBO freindSmile If you have any questions about beyblades feel free to PM meTongue_out_wink
Welcome to the WBO, Niiru!

It's great to see some more oldies coming back to the hobby. I also liked Brooklyn in the Plastic Gen, but I like most of the characters, haha. Do you still have your original beys?

Burst is pretty fun, definitely different then the Plastic bey, though. The anime is also just starting with 5 episodes out ATM, so no binge watching just yet Wink

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me! Smile
welcome here buddy! I'm FIREFIRE.

i like G-rev alot too [brooklyn and tela are my fev too. but i like Tyson and kai more]

do read Kai-V's PM and Register for BeyMap as it's very important.

if you have any questios. Feel free to pm Hato or Vikram :p
(May. 04, 2016  1:17 PM)Hato Wrote: It's great to see some more oldies coming back to the hobby. I also liked Brooklyn in the Plastic Gen, but I like most of the characters, haha. Do you still have your original beys?

Burst is pretty fun, definitely different then the Plastic bey, though. The anime is also just starting with 5 episodes out ATM, so no binge watching just yet Wink

Awesome... Yea I have all my old beys at my parents, but they are pretty messed up from overuse ect when I was a kid. So I rebought the takara versions of some of the beys I wanted to collect... Dragoon V/V2/G/MS, Wolborg 1/4/MS, Zeus & Some others...

Yeah i have watched all 5 now, Bought the Deathscyther Oval Accel, with the Dark Deathscyther Force Jaggy on the way. Grin
Wishing you a warm welcome back to the WBO from Canada! As a blader who's only really got experience with Burst, I think you'll find it a fun and exciting format to play.
sell the burst and buy more plastics
this is necessary to survive the apolcalypse

welcome m9
Yassssssssssssssss

A man after my own heart! I'm a veteran aswell! plastics beys for the win, I couldn't dig the metal series but burst is similar in many ways to plastics that i love it!

(May. 04, 2016  5:50 AM)Niiru Wrote: Hello Bladers from around the globe.

Old Timey Plastic Gen Blader back after 4/5 beyblade hiatus.

From Sydney, Australia

Grew up on the original gen and absolutely loved G-Revolution. Loved Brookyln/Zeus and always liked Tala/Wolborg When the Metal Series came for whatever reason it just didn't fly well with me and I lost interest as well as moving on in life, finishing school... blah blah.

I always had the need to go back and watch battles from the anime from time to time as the anime is the main fuel of beyblade for me, since non of my friends who are into it, ect. I mainly just collect blades I like and watch the anime atm.

Looking forward to Burst in the future, loving the anime <3 Deathscyther and Kurogami's character.
Sydney bladers are fast becoming the most populous blading force in the country. There must be at least a dozen of them lurking these forums now.

Regular battles appear to be happening in Gosford too; which I feel is a cool Newcastle vs Sydney idea. You'll need to head over the the "Australia" subsection for those details. I'm in Sydney from time to time as well, so keep us all posted if you're starting something.
Welcome!! I'm new here and from Australia! I would be keen for a road trip to Sydney for some battles if anything gets organised Smile
Hope you all can get something together Smile And welcome to all of you!
Probably worth noting that we have a check-in topic in the Australian subsection. It might be worth everyone's time to just touch-based with that topic because I'm pretty sure most Australian peeps here just lurk between the General, Customisations and Australian boards and will likely miss posts made here in the intro section. Just a thought. And hey, everybody.