Variares vs Basalt Horogium?

Someone at my school claimed their Basalt Horogium has beaten every bey it's fought, and won them in bets. I'm not betting anything, but could I take it out using Variares? What tip would be optimal for my Variares?
(Sep. 12, 2018  12:11 PM)FuryWingsYT Wrote: Someone at my school claimed their Basalt Horogium has beaten every bey it's fought, and won them in bets. I'm not betting anything, but could I take it out using Variares? What tip would be optimal for my Variares?

Rubber tips work pretty well with variares along with mid high tracks
Actually , To be Honest , Basalt Horogium is pretty HEAVY ( and Heavy means , REALLY HEAVY !!! ) , and Variares was sort of Balance type bey .

Can you tell us , What other beys Do You have ??
Use. A zero g bey,I had and still have a lot of them,they crush basalt like it is paper (exaggeration)
(Sep. 12, 2018  12:51 PM)Battleburst Wrote: Use. A zero g bey,I had and still have a lot of them,they crush basalt like it is paper (exaggeration)

But , still , A basalt Horogium is A FORCE TO RECKON WITH !!
(Sep. 12, 2018  2:35 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2018  12:51 PM)Battleburst Wrote: Use. A zero g bey,I had and still have a lot of them,they crush basalt like it is paper (exaggeration)

But , still , A basalt Horogium is A FORCE TO RECKON WITH !!

Yup,but zero g is a new level and weight
(Sep. 12, 2018  12:11 PM)FuryWingsYT Wrote: Someone at my school claimed their Basalt Horogium has beaten every bey it's fought, and won them in bets. I'm not betting anything, but could I take it out using Variares? What tip would be optimal for my Variares?
Get a R2F from Samurai Pegasus. You might KO his Horogium with your D:D but I doubt you will win. Buy a Samurai pegausus for R2F
An easy win with Phantom Orion B:D would work if you want to spend money.