Valen-Beys day. Feb. 11th 2012 Goldsboro NC

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Well its that time again.. For another tournament. The event will be held at Tier Zero Games. Here is therTier Zer0 Gaming
If you have any questions feel free to email me. megaman1258@yahoo.com

Address: 223 A W. Walnut Street,
Goldsboro, NC

Registration Begins at 12:30pm and end at 1:30Pm. THERE WILL BE NO LATE REGISTRATION!!!!

Confirmed
1. Dark_Mousy
2. Epic Libra7
3. Smallyfry
4. Defstamina88
5. Hitsugiya.
6.Nuzumaki90
7. Savannah
8. Axel Phantom.
9. Ziro
10. xXBlue HoodXx
11. Kilo-X

Im going to say this as nicely as possible READ THE RULES!!!!
http://worldbeyblade.org/standardrules.pdf

If you ask questions about the rules on this thread they will not be answered. Make life easier on myself and the other JUDGES READ THE RULES!!!

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Sweet, it's official! Okay, first off, I am going to check with the kids on my street to see if they have made an account and then see if they are coming to practice (that is, if it is still gonna go down). And I will also check. Some of them said they might come to this tourney (YAY, more people for you to beat!) And since I'm pretty sure they won't understand the site (since they would be new), I will post their names if they are unable to do it themselves...
Just get them on here ASAP. I want this to be a big tournament.
Will put a hard effort to get them on here.
You can confirm me.
(Feb. 02, 2012  4:34 AM)Ziro Wrote: You can confirm me.

Ok ill confirm you.
No word from any of the kids I asked, but I am going to ask them this weekend and next week to get accounts. Again, some of them said they might come to your practice.
(Feb. 02, 2012  11:44 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: No word from any of the kids I asked, but I am going to ask them this weekend and next week to get accounts. Again, some of them said they might come to your practice.

OK, Im not 100% of the Game Summit. If i go im not sure if we will have room for practicing. If i go ill definitely be passing out Promo cards for the WBO.
(Feb. 03, 2012  12:32 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2012  11:44 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: No word from any of the kids I asked, but I am going to ask them this weekend and next week to get accounts. Again, some of them said they might come to your practice.

OK, Im not 100% of the Game Summit. If i go im not sure if we will have room for practicing. If i go ill definitely be passing out Promo cards for the WBO.

OK, but I will still have the kids come to get Promo cards and probably get info if you're not practicing...
They'll let you do it in the hallway, do we really need a whole room? We could borrow a free play room, like a 1/4 of the free play Halo, SSBB, and MW3 room.
(Feb. 03, 2012  12:47 AM)hitsugiya Wrote: They'll let you do it in the hallway, do we really need a whole room? We could borrow a free play room, like a 1/4 of the free play Halo, SSBB, and MW3 room.

That sounds like a plan then. Ill at least bring my stadiums etc. But lets keep this on the subject of the Feb. 11th event.
As I said, If I go, I will be there around 1:30 or 2 for practice.

Anyway, tournament wise, looks like you have your 4 judges, so it isn't likely that I will be needed as a judge for it. Also, I STILL have no words from the kids or BBJ. I can't ask them tomorrow, but I shall see before next Saturday if they can make an account and come so that we may have a big February tournament...
I'm in. I'm bringin a buddy who just made an account. I'll give you his name later cuz i dont know it. But stick me as a maybe. My father, (he's not the buddy) can be very indecisive.
(Feb. 03, 2012  3:14 AM)xXBlueHoodXx Wrote: I'm in. I'm bringin a buddy who just made an account. I'll give you his name later cuz i dont know it. But stick me as a maybe. My father, (he's not the buddy) can be very indecisive.

Hope ya make it bud! I want to battle ya!!
Swok yessssss!!!!! You shall not pass!!.... The first round, or the second. Basically.... YOU WILL LOSE!!!!! Grin
(Feb. 03, 2012  3:29 AM)xXBlueHoodXx Wrote: Swok yessssss!!!!! You shall not pass!!.... The first round, or the second. Basically.... YOU WILL LOSE!!!!! Grin

Oh well. I can KO your combo any day! Wink

Anyway, Dark, I am planning on trying to get all of the kids to go. I've even tried finding more around base housing and at school.
'Tis what le sacred Original Post suggests.
Well, nevermind about the question, of course we have one ( I derped, thought this tourney was somewhere else XD Silly me...)
(Feb. 03, 2012  3:37 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Anyway, Dark, I am planning on trying to get all of the kids to go. I've even tried finding more around base housing and at school.

Ok just get them up here. I dont want to be registering a lot of people at the last minute like last time.
Ok Mr. Dark, you may confirm me. Pops says its a definate.
I will be going to EL7's thing with smallfry and be tat the practice around 1:30 tomorrow. All 3 of us will be there.

Also, unfortunately, Dark, I was only able to contact one of the kids on my block for the practice, and he's not even sure if he's gonna go. I will try asking for the tournament.

Speaking of the tournament, if my friend decides to give me one, I will bring a BB-10 for any pre-tournament free play...
(Feb. 04, 2012  2:57 AM)xXBlueHoodXx Wrote: Ok Mr. Dark, you may confirm me. Pops says its a definate.
Nice to hear that, looking forward to battling you.
(Feb. 04, 2012  3:42 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: I will be going to EL7's thing with smallfry and be tat the practice around 1:30 tomorrow. All 3 of us will be there.

Also, unfortunately, Dark, I was only able to contact one of the kids on my block for the practice, and he's not even sure if he's gonna go. I will try asking for the tournament.

Speaking of the tournament, if my friend decides to give me one, I will bring a BB-10 for any pre-tournament free play...

The more stadiums the better.
(Feb. 03, 2012  2:41 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: As I said, If I go, I will be there around 1:30 or 2 for practice.

Anyway, tournament wise, looks like you have your 4 judges, so it isn't likely that I will be needed as a judge for it. Also, I STILL have no words from the kids or BBJ. I can't ask them tomorrow, but I shall see before next Saturday if they can make an account and come so that we may have a big February tournament...

Just realize that the CGS does have an entry fee etc. Your parents need to walk you in.
(Feb. 04, 2012  2:57 AM)xXBlueHoodXx Wrote: Ok Mr. Dark, you may confirm me. Pops says its a definate.

I added both of you. And no Mr Plz. just Dark
cant wait to battle
(Feb. 04, 2012  6:31 AM)Axel Phantom Wrote: cant wait to battle

I look forward to having you. You do a good job as a judge.