[VOTING IS CLOSED!!!] The new Spliced Sprite Fight! ControL_ s SouL_ vs. Callum6939

Hah. I like when I first said that entry two was much cleaner, 8 more people followed.
Make that 9 people having followed.
Not just that it is cleaner, less pixelated, and simple, it happens to contain my favourite pokemon, Garchomp,
plus, as Saint said, it is funny. C'mon, I have never seen a psyduck headed garchomp or dragon in my LIFE!
It does, however, not look as interesting and exotic as the first.

I do commend the 1st entry on its uniqueness and strange looking variant of deoxys, but its green styled colour scheme is not really fitting and it is pixelated at the edges...

Therefore, my vote goes to ENTRY 2.

Dw, i have finished rambling.
Entry 1, much more interesting, plus Entry 2 looks like Sharpedo bit Golduck's bottom Tongue_out
Entry 2 fits perfectly and has nice cutting
(Jul. 26, 2011  5:20 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: Hah. I like when I first said that entry two was much cleaner, 8 more people followed.

That happens a lot. People get influenced, even if unknowingly. Like in the GFX Battle between Greimatter and XLR8; Kai-V mentioned something, and then suddenly every one follows.
(Jul. 25, 2011  11:22 PM)zflare3 Wrote: entry1 colours fit for the pic its clean and cut properly
WHAT!?!?!
[Image: errors.png]
Can you announce the winners please?
Entry 1: Beautiful colour scheme and is eye catching.
(Jul. 30, 2011  10:53 PM)madmuppet98 Wrote: Entry 1: Beautiful colour scheme and is eye catching.
Your vote does not count, the fight ended when ControL_ s SouL_ asked if I could end it. Sorry.
Final Score:
Entry 1: 9
Entry 2: 12
Congratulations, ControL_ s SouL_!
Thanks. Awesome sprite fight Callum6939.
(Jul. 31, 2011  5:13 PM)ControL_s SouL_ Wrote: Thanks. Awesome sprite fight Callum6939.

YAY, I'm such a noob Wink