Of course you can Sam.

Score check!
Entry 1:
Entry 2:
Entry 3: 1
Entry 4: 1
Well this is cool, only 1 character for each sig, awesome

goodluck!
Can we vote for only one ? Because, for a few reasons, I think the second entry is better than the others.

The effect on the background of the fourth entry, which was already not a unique or rare effect, is becoming very boring and it is used way too much.
I like entry 1 and entry 2. Entry 1 has different colors, but somehow just makes it "pop" out. I especially <3 the BG in entry 1. Entry 2 is blended and very well made. it looks like an aura is surrounding him, like entry 1 IMO. So Im voting entry 1 even though I like entry 1 and 2.
(Jul. 30, 2011  4:52 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Can we vote for only one ? Because, for a few reasons, I think the second entry is better than the others.

The effect on the background of the fourth entry, which was already not a unique or rare effect, is becoming very boring and it is used way too much.
I see your point but we need two for....look...people like to vote more on official battles. So as the few people who care, we must make as much out of it.
LOL I saw these on GFXF.NET!

Well definitely one, very nice blend
^BBS, you need to vote for two.
Why so? is there anything special about it? XD
(Jul. 30, 2011  9:56 AM)Xyo Wrote: Why so? is there anything special about it? XD

she ment he has to vote for 2 entries LOL
Sorry XD i thought you were telling BBS to vote for two Grin
LOL , that's funny. I am gonna get pawned ! I know who made which Grin.
I vote for Entries 1 and 4 Entry 1 looks clean and has a cool skyscraper background. In Entry 4 the green colors just pop out and look great
I vote for 1 and 2 the others are way two blurry but I like 1 more then 2
Vopting is closed!

Entry 1/Soul_: 4
Entry 2/Xyo: 3
Entry 3/BP: 1
Entry 4/DeX: 2

Congrats Soul_ and Xyo! (And u said yours is mediocre Wink )
I really like 3 and 4. they are awesome. I would have voted for 1, but there's something with the rendering on trunks that really bug me.
(Aug. 14, 2011  8:05 AM)BeyCenter Wrote: I really like 3 and 4. they are awesome. I would have voted for 1, but there's something with the rendering on trunks that really bug me.

The voting is CLOSED! Read the post before yours!
I realize voting is over, but I must say I thought that those entries were quite good. They demonstrate how each one of you are improving as graphics artist.
Entry 1 and 4 I like the digital touch and entry 1 looks really nice.
Voting is now over! yeesh