[VIC] Melbladers 2018 event planning

My 5 year old son is in love with beyblade. I can’t believe my wife found this forum and will definitely be down there this Sunday. What is the age limit to join? He will be so happy to know there are tournaments around Melbourne
(May. 24, 2018  2:54 PM)Iamveryfunny Wrote: My 5 year old son is in love with beyblade. I can’t believe my wife found this forum and will definitely be down there this Sunday. What is the age limit to join? He will be so happy to know there are tournaments around Melbourne
There is no age limit! WBO tournaments are for all ages! If you want, even you can join! Hope you guys have fun!
(May. 24, 2018  3:53 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(May. 24, 2018  2:54 PM)Iamveryfunny Wrote: My 5 year old son is in love with beyblade. I can’t believe my wife found this forum and will definitely be down there this Sunday. What is the age limit to join? He will be so happy to know there are tournaments around Melbourne
There is no age limit! WBO tournaments are for all ages! If you want, even you can join! Hope you guys have fun!

Fantastic. Is there any thing he needs to do before the actual day to join? He will be so excited when he hears this.
(May. 25, 2018  12:58 AM)Iamveryfunny Wrote:
(May. 24, 2018  3:53 PM)Suhasini Wrote: There is no age limit! WBO tournaments are for all ages! If you want, even you can join! Hope you guys have fun!

Fantastic. Is there any thing he needs to do before the actual day to join? He will be so excited when he hears this.

just practise Smile

right now, we do not have a set date as we are not able to organise the event, but hopefully, we will have the ability to do so soon
Is the event this coming Sunday still going on?
(May. 25, 2018  3:20 AM)Iamveryfunny Wrote: Is the event this coming Sunday still going on?

This is meant to actually be the event from Sunday (you have come from the Facebook page I assume) the issue is that this event has not been processed by the mods yet. Regardless of if this event is processed or not the event will run on this Sunday. It will just be an unofficial event if it's not processed.

That being said, should the event be processed late or can't be done officially by the Sunday, I may rush to get an additional event going for a different day. Either way there will be an event on this Sunday.
(May. 25, 2018  3:36 AM)Giraton Wrote:
(May. 25, 2018  3:20 AM)Iamveryfunny Wrote: Is the event this coming Sunday still going on?

This is meant to actually be the event from Sunday (you have come from the Facebook page I assume) the issue is that this event has not been processed by the mods yet. Regardless of if this event is processed or not the event will run on this Sunday. It will just be an unofficial event if it's not processed.

That being said, should the event be processed late or can't be done officially by the Sunday, I may rush to get an additional event going for a different day. Either way there will be an event on this Sunday.

FANTASTIC!!! See you there. I dont mind it being official or not. My son is looking forward to it.
For those who live in Australia, @[Giraton] has created a Facebook page and a Twitter page for news regarding beyblades, tournaments, etc. To be constantly updated,  it is recommended that all Australian Bladers follow the Facebook page or twitter page, and turn post notifications on.