VA and MD Team

Here are some requirements for the team.

1. Must have at least 3 BEYBLADES
  2. Must have a launcher for the BEYBLADES
  3. Must try to go to tournaments in Northern VA or the area of Yami’s tournaments

Members:
Me

Also if you have an idea for the name of the team please tell me!
I meet all those requirements but I don’t know what teams do or how they function. Can someone fill me in on how they work? Are there team competitions?
(Feb. 10, 2019  1:22 PM)jackpotgodzilla Wrote: I meet all those requirements but I don’t know what teams do or how they function. Can someone fill me in on how they work?  Are there team competitions?

sarabscientist Wrote:In order to make it easier to find and play with people near your area, the WBO has allowed people to make teams. This way, players could potentially meet on a regular basis and practice/train for tournaments. And, teams allow for a more “amusing and competitive atmosphere” since you can also “create alliances” with other members and have healthy rivalries.

And also there are team competitions sometimes.
(Feb. 10, 2019  1:22 PM)jackpotgodzilla Wrote: I meet all those requirements but I don’t know what teams do or how they function. Can someone fill me in on how they work?  Are there team competitions?

Do you still wanna join?