(VA and MD) Bad News Bearings!

(Apr. 27, 2020  1:06 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2020  1:02 AM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Only three beys, thats a bit easy?

Your point is? The 3 Bey requirement is so that the bladers joining have the ideal number of Beys in their deck.

How do these meetings actually work?
(Apr. 27, 2020  1:07 AM)Staron Wrote: Still want to join the team
Okay, I have sent PMs to some team members for your request.
(Apr. 27, 2020  1:07 AM)Nitrogenic Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2020  1:06 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Your point is? The 3 Bey requirement is so that the bladers joining have the ideal number of Beys in their deck.

How do these meetings actually work?
The meetings don’t happen too often, we’ve only had two so far, but normally we just test, play around, and have mini round robins as the two that have happened only had three people in them.
I'm withdrawing from Bad News Bearings. Best of luck to you all. Cheeto, add whoever you want.
(Apr. 27, 2020  1:23 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: I'm withdrawing from Bad News Bearings. Best of luck to you all. Cheeto, add whoever you want.

Is it because of the inactivity?
(Apr. 27, 2020  1:23 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: I'm withdrawing from Bad News Bearings. Best of luck to you all. Cheeto, add whoever you want.

I’m sad that this had to happen, but it’s your own choice. You’ll be missed on the team.
Dont worry, I'll try to be in the image of deceased
(Apr. 27, 2020  1:30 AM)Staron Wrote: Dont worry, I'll try to be in the image of deceased

What? Sorry, but your request for access was denied. Sorry, good luck with your FanFic.
No, not a fanfic, I want to try to be the new deceased for you guys, if I can

I may not be it now, but I want to be
(Apr. 27, 2020  1:34 AM)Staron Wrote: No, not a fanfic, I want to try to be the new deceased for you guys, if I can

No one can be DeceasedCrab. The only person who is DeceasedCrab is DeceasedCrab.
(Apr. 27, 2020  1:37 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2020  1:34 AM)Staron Wrote: No, not a fanfic, I want to try to be the new deceased for you guys, if I can

No one can be DeceasedCrab. The only person who is DeceasedCrab is DeceasedCrab.
I'm DeceasedCrab too.
I’m doing a full team wipe, so for any of the previous members, if ya want to join again, say the magic word.
jackpotgodzilla
Hitashi
Godly_Requiem
@“Rust lord”
Reese09
@“SS2 Blader”
leoposa_16
Hello321

So, yeah! We have slots open!
(Apr. 27, 2020  1:55 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I’m doing a full team wipe, so for any of the previous members, if ya want to join again, say the magic word.
jackpotgodzilla
Hitashi
Godly_Requiem
@“Rust lord”
Reese09
@“SS2 Blader”
leoposa_16
Hello321

I wanna join.
(Apr. 27, 2020  2:06 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2020  1:55 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I’m doing a full team wipe, so for any of the previous members, if ya want to join again, say the magic word.
jackpotgodzilla
Hitashi
Godly_Requiem
@“Rust lord”
Reese09
@“SS2 Blader”
leoposa_16
Hello321

I wanna join.
Do you even live in VA or MD? I remember reading one of your posts saying you lived somewhere else but I don’t remember where…
(Apr. 27, 2020  2:12 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2020  2:06 AM)g2_ Wrote: I wanna join.
Do you even live in VA or MD? I remember reading one of your posts saying you lived somewhere else but I don’t remember where…

(Apr. 27, 2020  2:12 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2020  2:06 AM)g2_ Wrote: I wanna join.
No I dont live there.
I understand but how do I make a team
Oof. No one wants to join? I’m not saying that the next person gets automatically added though.
I do cheeto

And I'm not sure if I'm added yet
(Apr. 29, 2020  2:37 PM)Staron Wrote: I do cheeto

And I'm not sure if I'm added yet

This post of yours makes me not really want to add you.
(Feb. 02, 2020  6:30 PM)Staron Wrote: Stupid, stupid, stupid
That was the old me, I'm trying to be different alright
(Apr. 29, 2020  5:51 PM)Staron Wrote: That was the old me, I'm trying to be different alright

Okay, fine. I’ll add you. But, if you start acting up, don’t be offended if I remove you. Welcome, member of Bad News Bearings. I’ll be sending you a PM later.
Alright, time to let it rip!
Im done with beyblade, so does anyone want to buy my collectiom
(May. 08, 2020  4:08 AM)Hitashi Wrote: Im done with beyblade, so does anyone want to buy my collectiom
I thought when you posted you wanted to join again… what do ya have in your collection?
(May. 08, 2020  4:54 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(May. 08, 2020  4:08 AM)Hitashi Wrote: Im done with beyblade, so does anyone want to buy my collectiom
I thought when you posted you wanted to join again… what do ya have in your collection?

Do you have discord