[Upper North East, USA] Team FiNal DrivE

Yeah, I'm here. Really...well, since I made this thread I lost interest in beyblade. I guess for the teams sake I'll try to stay with it but it just isn't fun for me anymore.

OK, totally. We need to have a meeting-that's the whole reason I kept it confined to the north east.
If you were a true Blader, you'll never lose your BeySpirit. If so, you weren't meant to Beyblade. Beyblading requires, focus, strength, cleverness, and a good state of heart. You might not BeyBattle anymore, but if you are dedicated, then you'll always be "interested", in other words, once a Blader, always a Blader. At the moment, I'm currently customizing, training with my friends, and competeing in local tournaments at the park, ToyWiz, Toys R Us, etc. Next year, I hope to move on to the officials, and become the next WCB (World Champion Beyblader)!
(Oct. 14, 2011  4:34 AM)Ahmir Wrote: If you were a true Blader, you'll never lose your BeySpirit. If so, you weren't meant to Beyblade. Beyblading requires, focus, strength, cleverness, and a good state of heart. You might not BeyBattle anymore, but if you are dedicated, then you'll always be "interested", in other words, once a Blader, always a Blader. At the moment, I'm currently customizing, training with my friends, and competeing in local tournaments at the park, ToyWiz, Toys R Us, etc. Next year, I hope to move on to the officials, and become the next WCB (World Champion Beyblader)!

These are just small spinning tops, no need to become fully obsessed in them. It is meant to be a temporary pass time, not your whole life, and being a "true blader" doesn't mean "keeping your Bey-Spirit", that is what we call Ginka telling us nonsense about spinning tops.

BTW, other team members, you should probably come to the NY tourney "Stage Fright" as I think it is called.

EDIT: I will be participating.

Well, as some of you may know from my posts in "Going Away/Coming Back," I'm leaving the WBO. Maybe for good.

So, I don't know what to do with the team. If anyone else feels like taking over, go for it. Otherwise...well, guess I'm kinda done.

Sorry guys...I wish you all the best.