Unite and merge

I'm making some balance combos with this two but I wanted to re which one is beter to make a balance combo.
Merge has better attack and less control, while Unite is much more defensive
(Dec. 10, 2018  1:12 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: Merge has better attack and less control, while Unite is much more defensive

Ok thanks and in case of stamina which one is better?
They both have poor Stamina, but Unite is better
(Dec. 10, 2018  1:17 AM)omega263 Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2018  1:12 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: Merge has better attack and less control, while Unite is much more defensive

Ok thanks and in case of stamina which one is better?

Unite
Merge for attack
Unite for stamina / defense
(Dec. 10, 2018  2:09 AM)Adam Walker Wrote: Merge for attack
Unite for stamina / defense

Tgats very nice thanks
You can try my personal combo: bK.3D.U.

I find that a worn down Unite has quite nice (not really great) stamina, and can tornado stall for around 2-3 turns before going full-stamina. Merge is quite good for attack, but you gotta wear it down naturally (by battling in stadium, doing rush launch always as with Unite). Both are outclassed competitively but still awesome for casual play.
(Dec. 11, 2018  11:32 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: You can try my personal combo: bK.3D.U.

I find that a worn down Unite has quite nice (not really great) stamina, and can tornado stall for around 2-3 turns before going full-stamina. Merge is quite good for attack, but you gotta wear it down naturally (by battling in stadium, doing rush launch always as with Unite). Both are outclassed competitively but still awesome for casual play.

That's nice
Hi @[omega263]. New threads in Burst Customizations should be testing threads, with the first post holding test results following the standard format here. Since this doesn't seem to be that kind of thread, I am closing it.

For combo suggestions and the like, please use the Build me a combo thread.