[Takara Tomy]  Union Achilles Testing Thread

how was UA in attack mode? any suggestion combo?
(Oct. 03, 2019  8:43 PM)Ravinchen Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2019  7:59 PM)g2_ Wrote: I dont understand, why use weak teeth with a dash driver, to make 4 strong click, when you can use Valkyrie and the 2 bulcky teeth with a dash driver would make every click crazy strong.

That’s not how physics work buddy the spring can only compress so much so Valkyrie is fully compressing the spring on a dash driver it wants to free the compression ASAP so when it gets the chance to it does so Valkyrie already fully compressed is somewhat weaker plus teeth wear out too quick
Valkyrie already fully compressed is somewhat weaker, how does that make sense? The teeth feel crazy strong.
(Oct. 05, 2019  5:34 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2019  8:43 PM)Ravinchen Wrote: That’s not how physics work buddy the spring can only compress so much so Valkyrie is fully compressing the spring on a dash driver it wants to free the compression ASAP so when it gets the chance to it does so Valkyrie already fully compressed is somewhat weaker plus teeth wear out too quick
Valkyrie already fully compressed is somewhat weaker, how does that make sense? The teeth feel crazy strong.
when  it get's hit
(Oct. 05, 2019  5:42 PM)Ravinchen Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2019  5:34 PM)g2_ Wrote: Valkyrie already fully compressed is somewhat weaker, how does that make sense? The teeth feel crazy strong.
when  it get's hit
When it gets hit so what? The clicks are still super strong.
(Oct. 05, 2019  8:10 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2019  5:42 PM)Ravinchen Wrote: when  it get's hit
When it gets hit so what? The clicks are still super strong.

there too much pressure on the spring so it skips teeth
(Oct. 05, 2019  8:41 PM)Ravinchen Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2019  8:10 PM)g2_ Wrote: When it gets hit so what? The clicks are still super strong.

there too much pressure on the spring so it skips teeth
If it's tight, why would it skip teeth?
(Oct. 05, 2019  9:01 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2019  8:41 PM)Ravinchen Wrote: there too much pressure on the spring so it skips teeth
If it's tight, why would it skip teeth?

because too much pressure
(Oct. 05, 2019  10:59 PM)Ravinchen Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2019  9:01 PM)g2_ Wrote: If it's tight, why would it skip teeth?

because too much pressure
No, it skips teeth when the teeth are weak and the spring is weak. Not when it's strong and it feels almost stuck.
(Oct. 05, 2019  11:01 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2019  10:59 PM)Ravinchen Wrote: because too much pressure
No, it skips teeth when the teeth are weak and the spring is weak. Not when it's strong and it feels almost stuck.

Dash Drivers work better on Ashura and Achilles than on Valkyrie because the multiple teeth cause more resistance than the two big teeth. Also, one or two big hits can pretty much guarantee that a Valkyrie combo will Burst, but the Ashura Chip and Achilles Chip are able to take more big hits consistently.
(Oct. 05, 2019  11:32 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2019  11:01 PM)g2_ Wrote: No, it skips teeth when the teeth are weak and the spring is weak. Not when it's strong and it feels almost stuck.

Dash Drivers work better on Ashura and Achilles than on Valkyrie because the multiple teeth cause more resistance than the two big teeth. Also, one or two big hits can pretty much guarantee that a Valkyrie combo will Burst, but the Ashura Chip and Achilles Chip are able to take more big hits consistently.

ty cirtus for helping me
(Oct. 05, 2019  11:32 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2019  11:01 PM)g2_ Wrote: No, it skips teeth when the teeth are weak and the spring is weak. Not when it's strong and it feels almost stuck.

2 almost unburstable teeth vs 7 good teeth, I still don't understand why would Valkyrie be weaker with a dash driver? When I rotate him, it feels super tight, unlike Ashura who feels very loose.
(Oct. 06, 2019  12:01 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2019  11:32 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Dash Drivers work better on Ashura and Achilles than on Valkyrie because the multiple teeth cause more resistance than the two big teeth. Also, one or two big hits can pretty much guarantee that a Valkyrie combo will Burst, but the Ashura Chip and Achilles Chip are able to take more big hits consistently.
2 almost unburstable teeth vs 7 good teeth, I still don't understand why would Valkyrie be weaker with a dash driver? When I rotate him, it feels super tight, unlike Ashura who feels very loose.
5 hit's and valkyrie burst it's not how it feels it how it actually does one big hit and valkyrie losses one click which is halfway achilles losses at most 2 teeth which is less than half another big hit and valkyrie bursts achilles is now one it's strong tooth and only loses a click now valkyrie is bursted and achilles is only a little pass half
(Oct. 06, 2019  1:05 AM)Ravinchen Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2019  12:01 AM)g2_ Wrote: 2 almost unburstable teeth vs 7 good teeth, I still don't understand why would Valkyrie be weaker with a dash driver? When I rotate him, it feels super tight, unlike Ashura who feels very loose.
5 hit's and valkyrie burst it's not how it feels it how it actually does one big hit and valkyrie losses one click which is halfway achilles losses at most 2 teeth which is less than half another big hit and valkyrie bursts achilles is now one it's strong tooth and only loses a click now valkyrie is bursted and achilles is only a little pass half

But why? Why is this happening?
(Oct. 06, 2019  1:08 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2019  1:05 AM)Ravinchen Wrote: 5 hit's and valkyrie burst it's not how it feels it how it actually does one big hit and valkyrie losses one click which is halfway achilles losses at most 2 teeth which is less than half another big hit and valkyrie bursts achilles is now one it's strong tooth and only loses a click now valkyrie is bursted and achilles is only a little pass half

But why? Why is this happening?

because of how the long the teeth are valkyrie are 2 big teeth which each take up half so one hit and even if it was only barely enough the disengage the lock which is 1/5 of the whole bey it goes to 1/2 of all whole bey where as achilles one big hit stays on 1/5
(Oct. 06, 2019  1:22 AM)Ravinchen Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2019  1:08 AM)g2_ Wrote: But why? Why is this happening?

because of how the long the teeth are valkyrie are 2 big teeth which each take up half so one hit and even if it was only barely enough the disengage the lock which is 1/5 of the whole bey it goes to 1/2 of all whole bey where as achilles one big hit stays on 1/5

With smaller teeth though, Drivers are more likely to skip teeth when getting hit, like when you the Phoenix Core with Judgment Joker, it can skip every tooth and instantly burst.
(Oct. 06, 2019  2:27 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2019  1:22 AM)Ravinchen Wrote: because of how the long the teeth are valkyrie are 2 big teeth which each take up half so one hit and even if it was only barely enough the disengage the lock which is 1/5 of the whole bey it goes to 1/2 of all whole bey where as achilles one big hit stays on 1/5

With smaller teeth though, Drivers are more likely to skip teeth when getting hit, like when you the Phoenix Core with Judgment Joker, it can skip every tooth and instantly burst.
dash drivers
(Oct. 06, 2019  2:27 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2019  1:22 AM)Ravinchen Wrote: because of how the long the teeth are valkyrie are 2 big teeth which each take up half so one hit and even if it was only barely enough the disengage the lock which is 1/5 of the whole bey it goes to 1/2 of all whole bey where as achilles one big hit stays on 1/5

So then valkyrie or something like Ashura or Achilles?
(Oct. 06, 2019  2:29 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2019  2:27 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: With smaller teeth though, Drivers are more likely to skip teeth when getting hit, like when you the Phoenix Core with Judgment Joker, it can skip every tooth and instantly burst.

So then valkyrie or something like Ashura or Achilles?
From what I know, Ashura is good on dash drivers because of the amount of teeth.
(Oct. 06, 2019  2:31 PM)Raptor547 Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2019  2:29 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: So then valkyrie or something like Ashura or Achilles?
From what I know, Ashura is good on dash drivers because of the amount of teeth.

Yes, but I have also heard that Achilles is a better version of Ashura
(Oct. 06, 2019  2:34 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2019  2:31 PM)Raptor547 Wrote: From what I know, Ashura is good on dash drivers because of the amount of teeth.

Yes, but I have also heard that Achilles is a better version of Ashura
Oh, I didn't know that.
(Oct. 06, 2019  2:35 PM)Raptor547 Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2019  2:34 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Yes, but I have also heard that Achilles is a better version of Ashura
Oh, I didn't know that.

it actually is  it has 10 teeth to ashura 7 and it teeth are larger
(Oct. 06, 2019  2:38 PM)Ravinchen Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2019  2:35 PM)Raptor547 Wrote: Oh, I didn't know that.

it actually is  it has 10 teeth to ashura 7 and it teeth are larger
Woah, slow down. 10 clicks?
(Oct. 06, 2019  2:40 PM)Raptor547 Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2019  2:38 PM)Ravinchen Wrote: it actually is  it has 10 teeth to ashura 7 and it teeth are larger
Woah, slow down. 10 clicks?

10 teeth no clicks 5 clicks
(Oct. 06, 2019  2:59 PM)Ravinchen Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2019  2:40 PM)Raptor547 Wrote: Woah, slow down. 10 clicks?

10 teeth no clicks 5 clicks
Oh that’s what you mean.
(Oct. 06, 2019  2:59 PM)Ravinchen Wrote: 10 teeth no clicks 5 clicks

I thought it was 8? 4 on each side, giving 4 clicks?