Poll: Do you like this show?

Yes!
4.76%
Never watched it.
14.29%
It's just plain stupid.
80.95%
Total: 100% 21 vote(s)
Obviously this thread is about the Cartoon Toon network show known as Uncle Grandpa, http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncle_Grandpa is the Wikipedia article on it. But here is a short discription of the show:

A man (uncle grandpa) with the common sense of a child XD, tiger (Giant Realistic Flying Tiger), BellyBag (a Belly bag), Piece of pizza (Pizza Steve) and reptile/Godzilla (Mr. Gus) travel in a flying van to help numerous kids with random issues.

So, here you can discuss why you dislike/like it, what's your favorite episode etc.
This is up there with the most annoying Cartoon Network cartoons, and maybe cartoons in general. It's not funny whatsoever, and I don't even see how little kids could enjoy it.

My cousin watches it and I can't stand that guys voice. It's like they're making fun of a mentally handicapped man.
(Feb. 03, 2014  10:13 PM)Tri Wrote: It's like they're making fun of a mentally handicapped man.
I just watched a theme song video, on youtube. It's terrible how Cartoon Network is airing this. If anything, they should either cancel it, or get a new voice actor. Also, I'm guessing the main character is saying ''Good morning'' in the intro, right?
(Feb. 03, 2014  11:11 PM)MidnightLWBO Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2014  10:13 PM)Tri Wrote: It's like they're making fun of a mentally handicapped man.
I just watched a theme song video, on youtube. It's terrible how Cartoon Network is airing this. If anything, they should either cancel it, or get a new voice actor. Also, I'm guessing the main character is saying ''Good morning'' in the intro, right?

The "Good Morning" thing is basically Uncles Grandpa's catch phrase/motto.
Complete garbage. I expect more from Cartoon Network, but they're not the network they once were.
I don't like this, sorry. His voice, just, um... Yeah.

CN: Please put anime on like D-Gray Man, Naruto Shippuden. I only like Adventure Time from CN and Regular Show.

What happened to the good shows? PPG, Dexter ect. I miss them. CN kinda sucks now, haha.

Please CN! More good and funny shows!
I hate this show. I hope it dies. You have no idea how many 5th graders I see that scream GOOD MORNING! in my face...
Cartoon Network has been going down the wrong path fo a while. Teen Titans Go makes me mad because it is nothing like the real Teen Titans. Steven Universe doesn't make sense, UNcle Grandpa is just dumb. I won't go into detail on TTG and SU ill make threeads for them if they aren't out there.

Honestly, Cartoon network. Im pretty sure the people they gear that towards, don't like it.
The "Uncle Grandpa" concept is stupid. The guy also sounds mentally ill, which is making fun of those people because he acts like he is too. I have seen like three episodes just to give it a chance. Ive seen one about a fat kid who has no self esteem. I find that offensive to obese people. One about how he ate homework and went to egypt to get more. That was just dumb.
And one about pointless nicknames. The theme song? It is full of rainbows, vans, him saying Good Morning (why good morning) and clouds. It is like 10 seonds long and just a boring theme.

IF you ike this show, no offense but i just think it is dumb and offensive
If anybody out there likes this show they should go see a doctor and get mental help.
(Feb. 15, 2014  5:21 AM)Flambo. Wrote: If anybody out there likes this show they should go see a doctor and get mental help.

Slow down there dude. It has fans (I should have made an "Indefinate" option since that's my view on it) , that's rather insulting.
(Feb. 15, 2014  5:24 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2014  5:21 AM)Flambo. Wrote: If anybody out there likes this show they should go see a doctor and get mental help.

Slow down there dude. It has fans (I should have made an "Indefinate" option since that's my view on it) , that's rather insulting.

Yeah, your right. I didn't really know that you liked it. I respect your opinion.
(Feb. 15, 2014  5:26 AM)Flambo. Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2014  5:24 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote:

Yeah, your right. I didn't really know that you liked it. I respect your opinion.

I don't really love it, I just watch it if there's nothing else good on. It's pretty stupid, but enteraining.

Thanks for an aimless post without justification as to why it's so terrible that someone would need mental help.

No seriously, evaluate on your post otherwise it's just spam.
Someone uploaded an episode to YouTube, and I watched it just to see why people dislike it so much. Honestly, it wasn't that bad, at least the clip I saw:

Flatulence seems to be a running gag on the show, and that stuff is only funny to Kindergarten children.

Anyway, I think it's entertaining to an extent, but not something I'd watch on a regular basis or in general. I do, however, like the BGM. That's the only thing I enjoyed.
I don't really like UG,it kinda sucks the only thing I ever watched in CN is Adventure time,Regular Show,and The Amazing world of gumball
Do we have a "General Tourcher Thread"? I was made to watch this show right to the end (don't ask why)! I just couldn't stand this show. CN's starting to get worst every year imo. Lucky Adventure Time came to the rescue. Grin
Steven Universe is actually better.
This show is just awful though.
(Feb. 17, 2014  12:10 AM)ロズ Wrote: Someone uploaded an episode to YouTube, and I watched it just to see why people dislike it so much. Honestly, it wasn't that bad, at least the clip I saw:

Flatulence seems to be a running gag on the show, and that stuff is only funny to Kindergarten children.

Anyway, I think it's entertaining to an extent, but not something I'd watch on a regular basis or in general. I do, however, like the BGM. That's the only thing I enjoyed.
i can't see it, btw I think it is the worst show on Cartoon Network
(Jun. 17, 2014  11:25 AM)Ryûzaki Wrote: Do we have a "General Tourcher Thread"? I was made to watch this show right to the end (don't ask why)! I just couldn't stand this show. CN's starting to get worst every year imo. Lucky Adventure Time came to the rescue. Grin
Yeah!,also Regular Show
Honestly I miss the old Cartoon Network I really do miss it that was my childhood :( Samurai Jack, Teen Titans, Fosters Home for imaginary friends,Dexters Lab,Courage The Cowardly Dog<3 and many more that I missed. But the only good current cartoons are Adventure Time, Regular Show, Teen Titans Go and Beyblade Metal Fusion - Shogun Steel :)
I've seen one episode of this show, and it su- GOOD MORNING! Um, sorry abo- GOOD MORNING! Can you please stop? Oka- GOOD MORNING! I hate thi- GOOD MORNING! Forget it, he's so repeti-GOOD MORNING! (I meant to say repetitive) GOOD NIGHT!