Unbanning L-Drago Destroy

I used CS for defense and WD for stamina. The bottoms are all listed, they just got cut onto the next line in some cases.

To be honest, I'm regretting getting Destroy because there wasn't as much difference betwen that & Destructor as I anticipated. Still proves my point though.
So it looks like you two got way different results against Earth 145 Stamina. I'll have to retest it later when I'm not too distracted with Pokemon, haha.
(Nov. 22, 2014  7:24 PM)Wombat Wrote: So it looks like you two got way different results against Earth 145 Stamina. I'll have to retest it later when I'm not too distracted with Pokemon, haha.
For F230? You used a Hasbro F230 and I used a Takara Tomy orange F230, which makes the difference even odder. I can test with my Hasbro orange F230 in a minute and see how that compares and put up a video with a few TT F230 matches.
Just to put out it out there, the Legends L-Drago Destroy is a whole lot similar to the Metal Fury hollowed-out Hasbro remake in terms of weight. While Metal Fury's comes out to around a tad over 34 grams, the Legends one is only three more ; not much of a difference, whatsoever. That in mind, I definitely wouldn't mind seeing this off of the ban-list.

Would someone mind doing Metal Fury benchmarks; It'd be pretty interesting to see? I wouldn't mind conducting actual tests with the Legends one, though; I just happened to receive it.

Right now, I'm not too sure where to stand on this one; if the Hasbro Legends release was given an un-ban, I'd say that it definitely wouldn't wreck the Limited metagame in the areas where it would have use, although would make Limited Format-based events a little more confusing if someone planned on using it. Judges however, would be able to check whether or whether not it the metal is hollowed out, though (although may to some, it would possibly look like the judge is helping out one of the players, but that's not the biggest of worries). I'm kinda 50/50 on it.
__________________________________________________________________________________________

By the way, huge thanks for posting this, TSO; it's pretty valuable information! Smile
Check the OP! I updated it a while back with 4D comparison tests. While Destroy is certainly better than Destructor, I think it's realistic to push for the green light on both. Technically the Legends Destructor should be legal already since it's basically the same weight as the Metal Fury version.

I would love to see some thought given to this, but with how inactive Limited has been lately...
I can test the Original Hyperblades destructor (which is basically Destroy).

Are you comparing Destroy to the original hasbro, Hyperblade or Legends hyperblade? Sorry, I'm a little lost in this thread Confused
(Dec. 30, 2014  5:03 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: I can test the Original Hyperblades destructor (which is basically Destroy).

Are you comparing Destroy to the original hasbro, Hyperblade or Legends hyperblade? Sorry, I'm a little lost in this thread Confused
Sorry for any confusion. I added a few parentheses to clarify, but basically any time you see "Destroy" I'm referring to the 4D wheel and any time you see "Destructor," I'm referring to the Legends version.
Was the legends one not hollowed out? I remember someone posting a video saying it was.
The hyperblades one is not, which is the one I have. If Destroy was to be unbanned, that would mean the hyperblades one would be too, since they're pretty much the same?
(Dec. 30, 2014  5:33 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Was the legends one not hollowed out? I remember someone posting a video saying it was.
The hyperblades one is not, which is the one I have. If Destroy was to be unbanned, that would mean the hyperblades one would be too, since they're pretty much the same?

Since I am confused:
Legends is hallowed out, being like Metal Fury. Hyperblades (Spark FX), Takara Tomy and Sonokong are not hallowed. I say the Legends and Metal Fury should (possibly) be unbanned since they are very underweight and are like Spark FX, but more testing is needed Smile Just my opinion.
Ah yes, what Hato said.
Looks like I'm having an "off" day...I was seeing Hyperblades as Metal Fury for a moment lol
Metal Fury Destructor should already be unbanned (so technically Legends Destructor should be too, but that isn't made clear). The real focus of the thread is on unbanning Takara Tomy/Sonokong Destroy + Hyperblade Destructor and comparing tests to Legends/Metal Fury Destructor to prove that it isn't that much better.
The hyperblades one is banned and you want it unbanned like TT and SK, am I correct?

I have metal fury and hyperblades, I can for sure do tests Smile. From just messing around before, I have to say Hyperblades destructor is significantly better than metal fury destructor.
(Dec. 30, 2014  6:00 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: The hyperblades one is banned and you want it unbanned like TT and SK, am I correct?

I have metal fury and hyperblades, I can for sure do tests Smile. From just messing around before, I have to say Hyperblades destructor is significantly better than metal fury destructor.
Exactly Smile
That would be great! I have Destroy so I've already done quite a few tests, but results from someone else would be greatly appreciated. It's clearly better, but based off of what I've seen, I feel that it isn't overpowered enough to deserve the ban.
Unban it all.
So what if it has metal hitting attacks on a low track, it still isn't OP.
The Wheel "cuddles" instead of smashing, anyways.
I did actually test, finally I can post themo lol.

equipment: supern control stadium, beylauncher L, Hasbro grip w/ Hasbro ripcord launcher with dragoon ripcord.

Hyperblade LDD D125GCF vs Burn Cancer AD145TB
LDD winrate:%50

Metal Fury LDDD125GCF vs the same combo
LDD Winrate: %40

I cant post detailed results ATM. but heres my thoughts: but could Hyperblade got easier KOs, but neither could really OS it but they got really close (down to a few spins). there were also a few draws. btw I did ten rounds.
I'll try to do some tests today; but to make it clear to myself- this is just for Destroy, not Guardian as well, correct? Tongue_out
(Jan. 02, 2015  1:32 PM)Leone19 Wrote: I'll try to do some tests today; but to make it clear to myself- this is just for Destroy, not Guardian as well, correct? Tongue_out

Yep, just Destroy for now.

Thanks for the test, Dragon King.
(Jan. 02, 2015  3:50 PM)The Supreme One Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2015  1:32 PM)Leone19 Wrote: I'll try to do some tests today; but to make it clear to myself- this is just for Destroy, not Guardian as well, correct? Tongue_out

Yep, just Destroy for now.

Thanks for the test, Dragon King.

Alright, I'll try to do some tests later.
So I redid vs. Earth 145 Stamina, and I got a totally different result from before.

MF-H L-Drago Destroy F230GCF vs. MF-L Earth Cancer W145WD
L-Drago: 5 wins (2 OS, 3 KO)
Cancer: 15 wins (all OS)
2 ties redone
L-Drago win rate: 25%

No clue what I did wrong last time, but Earth won this one. By the way this is the Takara Tomy L-Drago Destroy. Maybe it should be unbanned after all.
(Jan. 03, 2015  11:07 PM)Wombat Wrote: So I redid vs. Earth 145 Stamina, and I got a totally different result from before.

MF-H L-Drago Destroy F230GCF vs. MF-L Earth Cancer W145WD
L-Drago: 5 wins (2 OS, 3 KO)
Cancer: 15 wins (all OS)
2 ties redone
L-Drago win rate: 25%

No clue what I did wrong last time, but Earth won this one. By the way this is the Takara Tomy L-Drago Destroy. Maybe it should be unbanned after all.

If this is a Takara Tomy, imagine what Legends is like... I think this is a good way to prove an unban for both; or just Legends
I might do some tests on L-Drago Destroy, I will try L-drago Destroy LTSC, F230CF, LTAC, LTDC, MTSC (spin stealer). That is it for now, if you want me to test anything else just mention it because i will probably start on sunday.