Unbalanced Disks for Attack Testing and Discussion

Unbalanced modes are normally listed as Attack Modes so I did some testing with unbalanced Disks

Equipment:
B-33 Stadium
Carabiner Grip + Beylauncher LR
Defense Types launched normally with moderate launch
Attack Types launched with banking shot
Mislaunches were retested

Benchmark Test
Legend Spriggan 7Meteor Xtreme vs. MGC Alter Chronos 4Cross Orbit
lS7MX - 2 BF, 3 KO
aC4CO - 5 SF

Legend Spriggan Win Rate: 50%
Alter Chronos Win Rate: 50%

As expected between these two, neck and neck

Unbalanced Tests
Legend Spriggan Quarter Xtreme vs. MGC Alter Chronos 4Cross Orbit
lSQX - 1 BF, 2 KO
aC4CO - 2 SF, 2 KO

Legend Spriggan Win Rate: 30%
Alter Chronos Win Rate: 40%

Lot of Draws in this battle

Legend Spriggan 1Meteor Xtreme vs. [b]MGC Alter Chronos 4Cross Orbit[/b]
lS1MX - 4 BF, 4 KO
aC4CO - 2 SF

Legend Spriggan Win Rate: 80%
Alter Chronos Win Rate: 20%

I... did not expect this. At all.

It looks like the 1 Disk is a lot better than we thought. Someone else is gonna have to do these tests too though to cover bases such as different launch power to make sure though

I do not have Glaive or Atomic so that's why I used Cross and Orbit instead
how was ur launching experience with 1? did it lose the flower pattern easily or was it as good at keeping it as other top tier disk like 7 and 4 are?
(Nov. 16, 2017  9:00 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: how was ur launching experience with 1? did it lose the flower pattern easily or was it as good at keeping it as other top tier disk like 7 and 4 are?

Xtreme made it keep its pattern
Are you going to try tN?
(Nov. 17, 2017  12:23 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote: Are you going to try tN?

Don't have it unfortunately
(Nov. 17, 2017  4:27 AM)Lord Max Wrote: Hey, guys. Do you give me your opinion about the tips for beyblade burst. Which one do you guys think is better Unite, accel, or fusion?

That's off topic. Go to Random Thoughts or the Q&A
so I'm just making a speculation here, but for left spin opponents and mG, there would be more KOs? Again, I may be wrong, so feel free to correct me.
The lS results piqued my interest, so I did some testing of my own, got completely different results though...

This was in the Mold 1 Burst Standard Stadium, dF always weak launched first with the Proto Launcher (all my other left spin launchers either skip or are broken lol), and lS was Sliding Shot second with the standard Beylauncher.

legend Spriggan 7Meteor Xtreme vs. drain Fafnir 4Glaive Atomic
lS: 6 wins (all KO)
dF: 14 wins (7 OS, 6 Burst, 1 KO)
lS win rate: 30%

legend Spriggan 1Meteor Xtreme vs. drain Fafnir 4Glaive Atomic
lS: 3 wins (1 Burst, 2 KO)
dF: 17 wins (13 OS, 3 Burst, 1 KO)
lS win rate: 15%

The amount of times lS self-bursted overall was discouraging, especially since a lot of them happened on the first hit.
(Nov. 24, 2017  5:56 AM)Wombat Wrote: The lS results piqued my interest, so I did some testing of my own, got completely different results though...

This was in the Mold 1 Burst Standard Stadium, dF always weak launched first with the Proto Launcher (all my other left spin launchers either skip or are broken lol), and lS was Sliding Shot second with the standard Beylauncher.

legend Spriggan 7Meteor Xtreme vs. drain Fafnir 4Glaive Atomic
lS: 6 wins (all KO)
dF: 14 wins (7 OS, 6 Burst, 1 KO)
lS win rate: 30%

legend Spriggan 1Meteor Xtreme vs. drain Fafnir 4Glaive Atomic
lS: 3 wins (1 Burst, 2 KO)
dF: 17 wins (13 OS, 3 Burst, 1 KO)
lS win rate: 15%

The amount of times lS self-bursted overall was discouraging, especially since a lot of them happened on the first hit.

Yeah, that happened with Quarter too

I'll try another round of tests when I have the chance, twenty in order to get a better feel.

How is your launch strength? Maybe that might have to do with something?

Just did twenty tests

Legend Spriggan 1Meteor Xtreme vs MGC Alter Chronos 7Cross Orbit
lS1MX - 4 KO, 4 KO
aC7CO - 8 SF, 2 BF

Legend Spriggan Win Rate: 40%
Alter Chronos Win Rate: 50%

I think I figured it out. Due to how unbalanced 1 is, it messes with the Banking Pattern. Xtreme stops it from going off completely but it does noticeably slow down and Legend Spriggan doesn't work well if it's slow. Maybe it would work better if it was on Variable but I think I can say that 1 is good for Stationary Attack with Sieg Xcalibur rather than Mobile Attack.
I just got my sX. even though I don't have any other Number Disk yet. 1 just feel have harder its then any other disk I have (I have everything other then Yell). I will test more once I get other number disk.
(Feb. 17, 2018  4:44 AM)Koopa troopa Wrote: 7 is pretty good

1. Stop Spamming
2. What does that have to do with a thread about testing unbalanced disks?