[Unanswered]  which is the best super z overall?

Please have actual reasoning from experience. Not the video.
Seems to be Emperor Forneus

Layer seems decent due to its weight and roundness
0 Disk is the heaviest in the current game and is perfect for Defense and Attack
Yard seems to be an excellent Atomic alternative with high Life-After-Death

Winning Valkyrie has a terrible Disk and its Volcanic Driver is just a nerfed Hold and the obtuse wings really nerfs recoil on the Layer

Z Achilles seems to have a really good Attack Layer but the Disk is terrible and the Driver is only so-so because the Driver's height change gimmick's effect is minuscule and it's basically a wider Fusion with the same problems with banking pattern loss
Good question for a good discussion! Got a nice quote by someone else that I thought worth bringing over:

(Mar. 23, 2018  1:50 AM)RedPanda2 Wrote:
(Mar. 22, 2018  10:32 AM)Maximum beys Wrote: I’ve been watching some video’s and it seems like emperor forneus is unburstable!

it’s absolutely burstable. tbh, the entire super-z launch is hyped beyond belief. 

for example after two days and 100’s of tests, i cannot find a combo involving super-z layers or drivers that can consistently beat (outside of a few lucky KOs):

Sr.0B.Ds
Sr.0B.Br
MGC mG.7S.O/At 

the game has not changed one bit

e-F and Yr are the only interesting parts so far for super-z, tbh. but e-F lacks high stamina and gets destabilized very easily and Yr is not better than atomic, imo. 

don’t worry your god bey collection is still very relevant!!

Edit: Well, I think it's worth spreading the news that Winning Valkyrie's 12 disc damages other beys, as talked about here.
They are all terrible in stock form.
(Mar. 23, 2018  4:09 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote: Good question for a good discussion! Got a nice quote by someone else that I thought worth bringing over:

(Mar. 23, 2018  1:50 AM)RedPanda2 Wrote: it’s absolutely burstable. tbh, the entire super-z launch is hyped beyond belief. 

for example after two days and 100’s of tests, i cannot find a combo involving super-z layers or drivers that can consistently beat (outside of a few lucky KOs):

Sr.0B.Ds
Sr.0B.Br
MGC mG.7S.O/At 

the game has not changed one bit

e-F and Yr are the only interesting parts so far for super-z, tbh. but e-F lacks high stamina and gets destabilized very easily and Yr is not better than atomic, imo. 

don’t worry your god bey collection is still very relevant!!

Edit: Well, I think it's worth spreading the news that Winning Valkerie's 12 disc damages other beys, as talked about here.

stock bK can burst eF though guys. and none of the super Z beys can beat stock tW from what ive seen so far.
Can any super z burst nL stock? Also, any leaks about bloody Longinus?

(Mar. 23, 2018  4:50 AM)Beyblade Bey_$avage Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2018  4:09 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote: Good question for a good discussion! Got a nice quote by someone else that I thought worth bringing over:

Edit: Well, I think it's worth spreading the news that Winning Valkerie's 12 disc damages other beys, as talked about here.

stock bK can burst eF though guys. and none of the super Z beys can beat stock tW from what ive seen so far.
tW doesn't seem very good, so that's amazing!

Just checked a wiki, and learned that tW is meh, so that is, again, amazing!
(Mar. 24, 2018  5:22 AM)Luinor king Wrote: Can any super z burst nL stock? Also, any leaks about bloody Longinus?

(Mar. 23, 2018  4:50 AM)Beyblade Bey_$avage Wrote: stock bK can burst eF though guys. and none of the super Z beys can beat stock tW from what ive seen so far.
tW doesn't seem very good, so that's amazing!

Just checked a wiki, and learned that tW is meh, so that is, again, amazing!

My tW is beast, if you unscrew the layer and clean the inside it performs way better, It does decent against Sr
So, about nL, can it be bursted by super z?
I think winning Valkyrie because it did not burst till in YouTube no one has ever burst it
(Mar. 24, 2018  7:09 PM)Luinor king Wrote: So, about nL, can it be bursted by super z?

Bursted it with 
zA.0M.Zt
(Attack tip did best)
(Apr. 02, 2018  5:22 PM)K1D Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2018  7:09 PM)Luinor king Wrote: So, about nL, can it be bursted by super z?

Bursted it with 
zA.0M.Zt
(Attack tip did best)
Is it possible to counter that combo with nL?
(Apr. 02, 2018  6:05 PM)Luinor king Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2018  5:22 PM)K1D Wrote: Bursted it with 
zA.0M.Zt
(Attack tip did best)
Is it possible to counter that combo with nL?

Idk, the zA combo put holes in a stadium, nL kept getting one shot bursted.