[Unanswered]  what should I buy for my Beyblade collection?

Help! I want to buy the beyblade reshuffle set speed ver. or the heavy ver. while the speed ver. has an amazing beylauncher the launcher is prone to breackages and the teeth of the beys are weak while the teeth on the heavy ver is strong the beylauncher is weaker but I have the god customize set as another option but it is so expensive! and comes with no launcher, I need people's help comment which one I should buy and why
Go for the God customize set, It has some competitive parts such as gK, R, 4M, gZ and P
(Feb. 20, 2018  1:07 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Go for the God customize set, It has some competitive parts such as gK, R, 4M, gZ and P

no it doesn't
(Feb. 20, 2018  5:45 PM)aggregor941 Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2018  1:07 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Go for the God customize set, It has some competitive parts such as gK, R, 4M, gZ and P

no it doesn't

Haha you're right sorry, I meant ti say: dC (top tier stamina layer) MGCs, At, bump it's a good purchase
(Feb. 20, 2018  9:49 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2018  5:45 PM)aggregor941 Wrote: no it doesn't

Haha you're right sorry, I meant ti say: dC (top tier stamina layer) MGCs, At, bump it's a good purchase

It's ok, and yes, it is an awesome purchase!
Deffo God Customise Set imo. Has some top tier parts in it.
yeah, I will buy the customize set there is one on amazon prime for 53 dollars thanks!
Save up for the god customise set it’s worth it