[Unanswered]  skipping light launchers.

My lr launcher just broke... Again, and this time I don't have the money to get a new one. I want to be able to use my beys and not have to worry about the launcher. How do I stop skipping of my light launchers. I don't care if it involves tape as I will not use these launchers in tournaments.
For lr launchers I use the one that came with legend spriggan
(Oct. 19, 2018  12:58 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: My lr launcher just broke... Again, and this time I don't have the money to get a new one. I want to be able to use my beys and not have to worry about the launcher. How do I stop skipping of my light launchers. I don't care if it involves tape as I will not use these launchers in tournaments.
Yeet...a previous post I made...You better read you lol
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Answere...pid1467041
I am asking for fixes for light launchers not the string launchers
Stop using it for day or two or try a different rip cord
(Oct. 19, 2018  3:18 AM)Jman jman Wrote: Stop using it for day or two or try a different rip cord

I have tried.

Any tutorials on taping the launcher
I find that changing the way that I pull using a light launcher stops the feeling of skipped teeth.

with a SUPERHEAVY bey (like archer hercules with 0) instead of ripping with full force at "Go shoot!"
try and start off more gradually in the first half second before pulling with full power.
-
a graphical representation- 

[Image: E8rNZC7.png]
(Oct. 19, 2018  5:07 AM)Kry Wrote: I find that changing the way that I pull using a light launcher stops the feeling of skipped teeth.

with a SUPERHEAVY bey (like archer hercules with 0) instead of ripping with full force at "Go shoot!"
try and start off more gradually in the first half second before pulling with full power.
-

That didnt fix the skipping with my left launcher

(Oct. 19, 2018  5:07 AM)Kry Wrote: I find that changing the way that I pull using a light launcher stops the feeling of skipped teeth.

-

I just want to put tape on the prongs
HOW DO I DO THAT
(Oct. 19, 2018  12:58 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: My lr launcher just broke... Again, and this time I don't have the money to get a new one. I want to be able to use my beys and not have to worry about the launcher. How do I stop skipping of my light launchers. I don't care if it involves tape as I will not use these launchers in tournaments.

I highly recommend not to use l/r ripcord launchers. I broke like 2 of the 2 i had, they are trash! I opened both and, to be honest, nothing looked broke or wrong anyway. I still don't understand what caused those launchers to lose power, A LOT of power. B-45 long winder for right spin is amazing, same for the l/light launcher. I read you're not able to get a new launcher, sorry about that. If you can save something like 20 dollars you can easily grab both of them on ebay, because most of japanese sellers offer shipping for free.
(Oct. 19, 2018  5:13 AM)BurstMaster Wrote:

-

That didnt fix the skipping with my left launcher

-

HOW DO I DO THAT

The prongs that hook onto the Bey? Or the gear?
If it's the gear Imma have a vid up soon
(Nov. 29, 2018  11:45 PM)K1D Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2018  5:13 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: That didnt fix the skipping with my left launcher

HOW DO I DO THAT

Gear
(Nov. 29, 2018  11:45 PM)K1D Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2018  5:13 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: That didnt fix the skipping with my left launcher

HOW DO I DO THAT

Any updates
(Dec. 13, 2018  5:03 AM)BurstMaster Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2018  11:45 PM)K1D Wrote: The prongs that hook onto the Bey? Or the gear?
Any updates

Life got in the way. Itll be up Friday
Do you click your launcher when you put the beys on to it? That can definitely make a big impact on the damage of a launcher.
(Dec. 13, 2018  2:52 PM)Bladerbill Wrote: Do you click your launcher when you put the beys on to it? That can definitely make a big impact on the damage of a launcher.

nope

(Dec. 13, 2018  2:42 PM)K1D Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2018  5:03 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: Any updates

Okay

What's your channel name

Hey, so if i could get your channel name that would be good
I fixed my LR Light Launcher that came with Spriggan Requiem and skipped like crazy.

I tried out various things until I realized it wasn't actually the ripcord that was skipping over the cog, but the mechanism that clicks when you try to twist the Beyblade on the launcher prongs.
The plastic spring in there was not wide enough in my launcher, so it wasn't fully pushing into the teeth and couldn't transmit all the torque.
You can either block that mechanism entirely, or you try to bend the plastic spring, so the little nipples are spaced a bit further apart. Works best with warm water.