[Answered]  is Eternal still good

i wanna know because im making a stamina GT combo and i wanna use Eternal but im not sure if its still good or not
(Sep. 25, 2019  11:58 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: i wanna know because im making a stamina GT combo and i wanna use Eternal but im not sure if its still good or not

It's very good.
I used spriggan requiem 13 eternal in my tournament and won a match against Cho-Z spriggan 00W bearing. It was only one match tho.
(Sep. 25, 2019  11:58 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: i wanna know because im making a stamina GT combo and i wanna use Eternal but im not sure if its still good or not

is very good try doing a combo like cosmo spriggan 00 eternal
we need a bey with good theeth because eternal dont have that good springs
Any chip with cosmo layer base and a balanced weight
(Sep. 26, 2019  12:47 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: I used spriggan requiem 13 eternal in my tournament and won a match against Cho-Z spriggan 00W bearing. It was only one match tho.

Same spin? Are you sure you used 13?
(Sep. 26, 2019  7:57 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2019  12:47 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: I used spriggan requiem 13 eternal in my tournament and won a match against Cho-Z spriggan 00W bearing. It was only one match tho.

Yeah I'm curious too, but I think I'd be more surprised of it was opposite spin actually, since in my experience, ChoZ Spriggan 00W Bearing seems to have horrible same spin stamina.
(Sep. 26, 2019  7:57 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:

No opposite spin. And yes I am certain I used 13 because I had no other discs.

(Sep. 26, 2019  8:05 AM)eigerblade Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2019  7:57 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: Same spin? Are you sure you used 13?

Yeah I'm curious too, but I think I'd be more surprised of it was opposite spin actually, since in my experience, ChoZ Spriggan 00W Bearing seems to have horrible same spin stamina.
Yeah it was opposite spin. A guy recored it as well. I'll see if I can get you guys some footage.
(Sep. 26, 2019  12:05 AM)g2_ Wrote:

It's very good.
Not really, it is completely outclassed by Xt+, R has better stamina and many things now have better LAD.
(Sep. 26, 2019  8:41 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2019  12:05 AM)g2_ Wrote: It's very good.
Not really, it is completely outclassed by Xt+, R has better stamina and many things now have better LAD.

thats true but it might make a great alternative if you dont have those parts.
(Sep. 27, 2019  1:17 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2019  8:41 PM)bladekid Wrote: Not really, it is completely outclassed by Xt+, R has better stamina and many things now have better LAD.

thats true but it might make a great alternative if you dont have those parts.
I guess, but you should. Also I forgot to mention Br.
(Sep. 27, 2019  3:13 AM)bladekid Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2019  1:17 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: thats true but it might make a great alternative if you dont have those parts.
I guess, but you should. Also I forgot to mention Br.
Lord on Bearing is pretty good.
i only have 3 bearings the one from the God Customize Set, the Super Z Triple Set ( the one with Wolborg and Hazard Kerbeus ) and i have the hasbro one
(Sep. 27, 2019  3:27 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: i only have 3 bearings the one from the God Customize Set, the Super Z Triple Set ( the one with Wolborg and Hazard Kerbeus ) and i have the hasbro one
Hasbro Bearing on Balkesh B3 00Wall Bearing is great for equalizing against right-spin beys.
(Sep. 26, 2019  7:47 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2019  7:57 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: Same spin? Are you sure you used 13?
No opposite spin. And yes I am certain I used 13 because I had no other discs.

(Sep. 26, 2019  8:05 AM)eigerblade Wrote: Yeah I'm curious too, but I think I'd be more surprised of it was opposite spin actually, since in my experience, ChoZ Spriggan 00W Bearing seems to have horrible same spin stamina.
Yeah it was opposite spin. A guy recored it as well. I'll see if I can get you guys some footage.

Seems like you had a godly eternal driver........ Like, how on earth did it defeat one of the best LAD combos (not S tier, but still...) with a 13 disk?

It's been outclassed in every way by Xtend+. Better LAD, better same spin stamina. It's just a driver you'd use on Dragoon F in classic or Neptune on eternal to counter All Dragoon F combos.
(Sep. 27, 2019  8:21 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2019  7:47 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: No opposite spin. And yes I am certain I used 13 because I had no other discs.

Seems like you had a godly eternal driver........ Like, how on earth did it defeat one of the best LAD combos (not S tier, but still...) with a 13 disk?

My blader spirt! I kept crying out my bey's name and giving it encouragement! (Okay I'm sure that's not really why, but I did keep telling "Spriggan!" The entire time.)
(Sep. 28, 2019  6:10 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2019  8:21 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: Seems like you had a godly eternal driver........ Like, how on earth did it defeat one of the best LAD combos (not S tier, but still...) with a 13 disk?

My blader spirt! I kept crying out my bey's name and giving it encouragement! (Okay I'm sure that's not really why, but I did keep telling "Spriggan!" The entire time.)

You SURE you had used eternal and not xtend+? I mean, both are short and maybe you got confused?
(Sep. 28, 2019  8:55 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2019  6:10 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: My blader spirt! I kept crying out my bey's name and giving it encouragement! (Okay I'm sure that's not really why, but I did keep telling "Spriggan!" The entire time.)

You SURE you had used eternal and not xtend+? I mean, both are short and maybe you got confused?

I don't have xtend+. And I never borrowed from anyone.
Gonna bump this thread for a bit. With the newer sparking releases out, is Eternal still a viable part?
(Nov. 19, 2020  8:47 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Gonna bump this thread for a bit. With the newer sparking releases out, is Eternal still a viable part?

Yes.
(Nov. 19, 2020  8:47 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Gonna bump this thread for a bit. With the newer sparking releases out, is Eternal still a viable part?

yep, its good if you dont have bearing or mobius
and it can be good for glide or mirage
It’s not a bad part but it’s definitely been outclassed. 
If you don’t have better alternatives then it’s a decent replacement.
(Sep. 27, 2019  3:27 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: i only have 3 bearings the one from the God Customize Set, the Super Z Triple Set ( the one with Wolborg and Hazard Kerbeus ) and i have the hasbro one

I have one but it's the Union Diabolos Superking Dragon Version one

Oh yeah, as far as stamina goes, it's kind of a "jack-of-all-trades-but-a-master-of-none." Bearing has better stamina, but Eternal has better balance and burst resistance. Mobius is better at spin stealing, but Eternal still does so comparably and doesn't flip out into hyperaggression like it does. Lastly, it's kind of like Yielding had a baby with Revolve or Absorb, which gives it the free-spin LAD plate of the latters, while having the low friction plastic of the former.

Honestly, it's probably my favorite (competent) stamina driver