[Unanswered]  i'm about 2 quit beybladeing

i'm about to quit beying because 1.i have no good beys 2.there are not very many bladers like me in Texas 3. most tournaments are out of state and i cant afford 2 go into different states  4. i am lonely and have no one 2 challenge so i am sad Unhappy( . so ya i'm just probably gunna quit this fun yet lonesome game. shod i or should i not? i really have no choices here tho

opps *should* darn it keyboard
There's a lot of fun in just collecting beyblades and finding cool combos for me. Why do you have to quit completely? You can just keep your Beyblades and if you want to use them, they are gonna be there.
(Sep. 10, 2017  9:39 PM)Hostileblade33 Wrote: i'm about to quit beying because 1.i have no good beys 2.there are not very many bladers like me in Texas 3. most tournaments are out of state and i cant afford 2 go into different states  4. i am lonely and have no one 2 challenge so i am sad Unhappy( . so ya i'm just probably gunna quit this fun yet lonesome game. shod i or should i not? i really have no choices here tho

I was like u but slowly I found out there were tournaments near my current area and also for years now I had fun collecting the beys.
i said the tournaments were out of state 4 me u should learn how 2 read
There was actually a tournament hosted in Texas last year if I remember correctly, and two or three people have been going around asking for other Bladers near them in Texas recently too, therefore tournaments in Texas are really not out of the question. All of our events are fan-run, so whether anything happens is actually up to you guys. Of course if nobody does anything, nothing will ever happen near you.
(Sep. 11, 2017  2:12 AM)Hostileblade33 Wrote: i said the tournaments were out of state 4 me u should learn how 2 read

Erm ill ignore the hostile sorta vibe from that response but I mentioned in my "current area". Implying that I lived elsewhere before but in the time I lived elsewhere I still collected the beys for fun.
(Sep. 10, 2017  9:39 PM)Hostileblade33 Wrote: i'm about to quit beying because 1.i have no good beys 2.there are not very many bladers like me in Texas 3. most tournaments are out of state and i cant afford 2 go into different states  4. i am lonely and have no one 2 challenge so i am sad Unhappy( . so ya i'm just probably gunna quit this fun yet lonesome game. shod i or should i not? i really have no choices here tho

I actually did quit beyblade like 3 years ago, but when I noticed that burst was out I started to remember good times playing beyblade, and now I play every day with my little brother that never played before, if there are no tournaments, I can do nothing, but try to find different ways to play, building wierd ilegal combos, combining your beys to get better results, idk.
You have your choice on wheter you want to quit beyblade or not. Back then where I did not know that the WBO existed in 2010-2014, I quit beyblade and focused on both school and Yu-Gi-Oh (thanks to that I was good at math in my head). But until I have heard that SparkFX Hyperblades were out, I got back into the beyblade (thanks to Omega Dragonis). But anyhow, what I am trying to say is that no one can stop you of your choice of giving up on beyblade. But you can always come back into the community of your own choice, no matter the reason. See your happiness in a beyblade. Once the bey loses it's spin, you can pick it up and launch the bey again.
(Sep. 12, 2017  6:57 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: You have your choice on wheter you want to quit beyblade or not. Back then where I did not know that the WBO existed in 2010-2014, I quite beyblade and focused on both school and Yu-Gi-Oh (thanks to that I was good at math in my head). But until I have heard that SparkFX Hyperblades were out, I got back into the beyblade (thanks to Omega Dragonis). But anyhow, what I am trying to say is that no one can stop you of your choice of giving up on beyblade. But you can always come back into the community of your own choice, no matter the reason. See your happiness in a beyblade. Once the bey loses it's spin, you can pick it up and launch the bey again.

That's true.
I didn't battle with a blader since 2013. In my country, the last tournaments were in 2012-13 and for kids under 13 only.
And I still playing Beyblade.
It's not about how many persons around you can play with you.
It's not about the number or the quality of Beyblades you have.
It's about the passion you have for Beyblade.
IF there is no tournament try doing something yourself! I seen many places where it was like no blader but if you find hard online as well as take some help of toy stores near you I'm sure you can find alot of bladers around you and get event going yourself! esspecially start with google plus and FB, I too found alot blader from there in past

After you get enough bladers read all PDFs "More" dropdown menu on top of this page (sorry copy & paste not working). it will let you know all rules and guide you how to get a event started.

If you need any help feel free to pm me!
This thread made think about how I love Beyblade, while I'm alone in this hobby over here. I live in Brazil btw. My city is quite small, most people "know" Beyblade because of the nostalgia. I might be the only one in my city who buys Beyblade Burst, an it's been like this for two years already. I do have a YouTube channel and a Facebook group where I found some other Brazilian Bladers, but they're living in other states, way far from me. So Blading is like a lonely hobby to me for a while now. The funny thing is that, although I desperately want to battle someone for real, I enjoy collecting, reviewing, battling, etc. Beyblade gave me some fun I was needing back when I was really, really bad. And I'm still hyped for every new release! So, it's not exactly about popularity, or even having good Beyblades, as long as it pleases you, and gives you that joy the hobby always gave me. It's a matter of choice, tho. If you really love the hobby, don't let go, let it rip again!
(Sep. 18, 2017  1:19 PM)BeyGa Wrote: This thread made think about how I love Beyblade, while I'm alone in this hobby over here. I live in Brazil btw. My city is quite small, most people "know" Beyblade because of the nostalgia. I might be the only one in my city who buys Beyblade Burst, an it's been like this for two years already. I do have a YouTube channel and a Facebook group where I found some other Brazilian Bladers, but they're living in other states, way far from me. So Blading is like a lonely hobby to me for a while now. The funny thing is that, although I desperately want to battle someone for real, I enjoy collecting, reviewing, battling, etc. Beyblade gave me some fun I was needing back when I was really, really bad. And I'm still hyped for every new release! So, it's not exactly about popularity, or even having good Beyblades, as long as it pleases you, and gives you that joy the hobby always gave me. It's a matter of choice, tho. If you really love the hobby, don't let go, let it rip again!

City? Hah, I'm probably the only person in my COUNTRY who buys beyblade burst. Yup and I still love it. Still I'm so desperate for battling I' thinking I might schedule a holiday somewhere just because a tournament is going to be held there.