how trustworthy is Ever-Wish when doing pre-orders?

I'm trying to decide if I should pre-order the GT customize set on Ever-Wish or another site before the prices go up but I don't know how good Ever-Wish pre-orders are compared to something like ThePortal0 (I have a code that'll make the customize set on portal0 most likely cheaper than Ever-Wish)
(Oct. 12, 2019  11:56 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: I'm trying to decide if I should pre-order the GT customize set on Ever-Wish or another site before the prices go up but I don't know how good Ever-Wish pre-orders are compared to something like ThePortal0 (I have a code that'll make the customize set on portal0 most likely cheaper than Ever-Wish)

Ever-Wish won't scam you on pre-orders if that's what your wondering. Ever-Wish is pretty reliable from what I'm told. So, there shouldn't be an issue with pre-ordering the set on Ever-Wish.
(Oct. 12, 2019  11:56 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: I'm trying to decide if I should pre-order the GT customize set on Ever-Wish or another site before the prices go up but I don't know how good Ever-Wish pre-orders are compared to something like ThePortal0 (I have a code that'll make the customize set on portal0 most likely cheaper than Ever-Wish)

Please share the code