[Unanswered]  gaia dragoon MS: rubber flat?

Hello everybody! I'm interested in improving my gaia dragoon MS by putting a rubber flat tip (just like dragoon MS-msuv ones) but they are too much expensive for me. So i thought to myself: what if i put a rubber flat tip taken from a dragoon f on the original one? My target is to make my blade acting like a dragoon ms, will it work as well as i think? All the tips look very similar, so i have a good feeling about it...
(Nov. 09, 2017  9:51 PM)fede90 Wrote: Hello everybody! I'm interested in improving my gaia dragoon MS by putting a rubber flat tip (just like dragoon MS-msuv ones) but they are too much expensive for me. So i thought to myself: what if i put a rubber flat tip taken from a dragoon f on the original one? My target is to make my blade acting like a dragoon ms, will it work as well as i think? All the tips look very similar, so i have a good feeling about it...

I don't think you can fit Dragoon F's tip on a Gaia Dragoon MS, they have different systems.
You can't use plastic beys parts on hms beys. I can't really provide a cheap alternative to grip flat core (dragoon ms running core) but the problem in the bey isn't with gaia dragoon ms running core, it's with the attack ring. It's a little too light. What other hms attack rings do u have? Maybe there is a better attacking one with you
Not to mention Gaia Dragoon MS isn't really aggressive in design, and it's too rattly.
Thanx for the answers! I know i can't mix plastic parts with HMS ones, it would be for entertainment-fun only. Do you think (if i make it fit) that dragoon f's rubber flat wouldn't improve gaia dragoon MS's rotation speed and attack skills?
If you're thinking of modding it illegally for making it fit, then I'd advise not to as Gaia Dragoon MS' AR isn't good for attack. You won't see much of a difference, to be honest. Also, it would be just a waste of effort/money if you're thinking of cutting the rubber or doing something similar.
What? No rotation speed increase? Nothing at all? I watched a video on YouTube posted by drago galaxy, in which he replaced a worn dragoon msuv tip with an on/off TV remote control button (!) and it worked freakin good, so why shouldn't be the same    with another bey?
Please forgive me for my insistence and pissing you all off...
Seriously, please does anybody knows if it could work?
Yes, you'll get an increase in rotation speed, but since the AR isn't good for attack, the increased rotation speed won't make much of a difference.