[Unanswered]  gK revolve

gK revolve is quite common in tournaments. it is commonly seen with heavy and sometimes with 4g. i thought it would be good with spread to so when i updated the spread disk draft i added the combo gk s r but then i asked a beytuber(Mack the burst) to try gK s r against mgc aC 7 g at and it performed very bad 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHi_9P-wDb4
my main question is is spread useless now does it has no use in stamina now?
It's a tad light But If you feel there's potential train with it!
I think there is some problem in his gK then Spread. It looked unbalanced. or maybe its aC's destablization ability
I did some tests with Heavy and it doesnt di-stabalize like that with spread. Also tried spread with my several gks' but it does.the same thing
(Nov. 23, 2017  12:14 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: I think there is some problem in his gK then Spread. It looked unbalanced. or maybe its aC's destablization ability
My thoery is that spread  is very light and cant resist destabilization from dat heavuly aC combo while heavys high weight and the fact its central weight distribution increases stability so it resists destabilization
(Nov. 23, 2017  3:13 PM)MackTheBurst Wrote: I did some tests with Heavy and it doesnt di-stabalize like that with spread. Also tried spread with my several gks' but it does.the same thing

I commented this on ur yt channel too 
Could u pls make a comparison vid in which u do
Gk (with a mould god chip) knuckle revolve vs aC 7g at
Do 5 rounds then chnge disk of gk to 4 glaive and do 5 rounds then change gk disk to heavy and then compare results pls
(Nov. 23, 2017  4:31 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2017  12:14 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: I think there is some problem in his gK then Spread. It looked unbalanced. or maybe its aC's destablization ability
My thoery is that spread  is very light and cant resist destabilization from dat heavuly aC combo while heavys high weight and the fact its central weight distribution increases stability so it resists destabilization
Hmm maybe but its just 1g differance lol. Its kinda strange so small weight difference makes such a big difference in performance in Burst
(Nov. 23, 2017  5:28 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2017  4:31 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: My thoery is that spread  is very light and cant resist destabilization from dat heavuly aC combo while heavys high weight and the fact its central weight distribution increases stability so it resists destabilization
Hmm maybe but its just 1g differance lol. Its kinda strange so small weight difference makes such a big difference in performance in Burst
Maybe the weight distribution  plays a greater role. Maybe owd disks are more easy to destabilize?
Just to add on a little bit, aC actually doesn't do too well against destabilizers. Things like D2 and dC has destabilize it easily and cause it to lose in a stamina fight even though if it had more stamina.
My theory on Spread is that it's simply too light by now, aC actually can do some damage as one of the five blades is curved differently and can deal some good damage. Since Spread is so light, the bey it's on will get knocked around a bit causing major stamina loss.
(Nov. 23, 2017  9:18 PM)Mage Wrote: Just to add on a little bit, aC actually doesn't do too well against destabilizers. Things like D2 and DC has destabilize it easily and cause it to lose in a stamina fight even though if it had more stamina.
My theory on Spread is that it's simply too light by now, aC actually can do some damage as one of the five blades is curved differently and can deal some good damage. Since Spread is so light, the bey it's on will get knocked around a bit causing major stamina loss.

AC has decent stamina and due to its heavy weight and slopes it can destabilize  the opponent easily but d2 outspins it and so does gK
(Nov. 24, 2017  7:19 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2017  9:18 PM)Mage Wrote: Just to add on a little bit, aC actually doesn't do too well against destabilizers. Things like D2 and DC has destabilize it easily and cause it to lose in a stamina fight even though if it had more stamina.

AC has decent stamina and due to its heavy weight and slopes it can destabilize  the opponent easily but d2 outspins it and so does gK

I thought we were talking about Spread and its lack of defense against destabilization...
aC doesn't really destabilize beys, it only sometimes knocks them around. D2 and gK do outspin aC when they have the right parts but I don't see what it has to do with anything I said. I only said that aC loses to destabilizers and that I think Spread's weakness is it's weight and lack of destabilization resistance.
(Nov. 24, 2017  7:40 AM)Mage Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2017  7:19 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote: AC has decent stamina and due to its heavy weight and slopes it can destabilize  the opponent easily but d2 outspins it and so does gK

I thought we were talking about Spread and its lack of defense against destabilization...
aC doesn't really destabilize beys, it only sometimes knocks them around. D2 and gK do outspin aC when they have the right parts but I don't see what it has to do with anything I said. I only said that aC loses to destabilizers and that I think Spread's weakness is it's weight and lack of destabilization resistance.

i wanted to tell u that d2 only outspins aC if its on orbit or atomic, on revolve it gets straight up out spun not destabilized.and as for gK it has very good balance and resists destabilization. aC does have great destabilization properties.as for spread i think it doesnt lack resistance to destabilization but rather, is to too light to used used now.from the vid, i do not thnk destabilization is the main problem but rather poor burst defense is.
(Nov. 24, 2017  8:07 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2017  7:40 AM)Mage Wrote: I thought we were talking about Spread and its lack of defense against destabilization...

i wanted to tell u that d2 only outspins aC if its on orbit or atomic, on revolve it gets straight up out spun not destabilized.and as for gK it has very good balance and resists destabilization. aC does have great destabilization properties.as for spread i think it doesnt lack resistance to destabilization but rather, is to too light to used used now.from the vid, i do not thnk destabilization is the main problem but rather poor burst defense is.

Literally just did some battles between D2.4G.R and aC.4G.At (D2 launched first the whole time)
D2 wins by a decent margin
Do you own aC? I'm starting to doubt what you say as I think that you only base your knowledge from videos. aC doesn't have much destabilization power, I've done many battles with it and I'm very certain that it doesn't destabilize other beys all that much.
(Nov. 24, 2017  8:27 AM)Mage Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2017  8:07 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote: i wanted to tell u that d2 only outspins aC if its on orbit or atomic, on revolve it gets straight up out spun not destabilized.and as for gK it has very good balance and resists destabilization. aC does have great destabilization properties.as for spread i think it doesnt lack resistance to destabilization but rather, is to too light to used used now.from the vid, i do not thnk destabilization is the main problem but rather poor burst defense is.

Literally just did some battles between D2.4G.R and aC.4G.At (D2 launched first the whole time)
D2 wins by a decent margin
Do you own aC? I'm starting to doubt what you say as I think that you only base your knowledge from videos. aC doesn't have much destabilization power, I've done many battles with it and I'm very certain that it doesn't destabilize other beys all that much.

i do not have aC, i asked 1234 beyblade he said it had some destabilizing abilities and in the past aC atomic was able to destabilize odin/neptune/wyvern combos. anyways thanks for telling about the testing. could u do disk comparison tests for gK revolve too
I sadly, do not have gK
I have both AC and GK what you guys wanna test??
(Nov. 24, 2017  10:00 AM)Bersilus Wrote: I have both AC and GK what you guys wanna test??

Well, 
gK(with a mould godchip ie god chip of alter chronus or god valkryie)  knuckle revolve vs alter chronus 7 glaive atomic
Then try gK heavy revolve vs aC 7 glaive atomic
Then gK 4 glaive revolve vs aC 7 glaive atomic
Do this in a tt stadium