[Unanswered]  ever wish

Is ever wish a reliable store? just because their prices are very low. some of the beys also have (SEA version) and are cheaper than the other beys, what is (SEA version)?
(May. 19, 2019  5:08 AM)_callumspicer Wrote: Is ever wish a reliable store? just because their prices are very low. some of the beys also have (SEA version) and are cheaper than the other beys, what is (SEA version)?

Ever wish is completely legit and SEA probably stands for South East Asia, but it might mean something else.
(May. 19, 2019  5:19 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(May. 19, 2019  5:08 AM)_callumspicer Wrote: Is ever wish a reliable store? just because their prices are very low. some of the beys also have (SEA version) and are cheaper than the other beys, what is (SEA version)?

Ever wish is completely legit and SEA probably stands for Southeast Asia, but it might mean something else.
SEA just means no NFC chip.
(May. 19, 2019  5:19 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:

Ever wish is completely legit and SEA probably stands for South East Asia, but it might mean something else.

Thank you Smile

(May. 19, 2019  5:20 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(May. 19, 2019  5:19 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Ever wish is completely legit and SEA probably stands for Southeast Asia, but it might mean something else.
SEA just means no NFC chip.

whats a NFC chip?
(May. 19, 2019  5:21 AM)_callumspicer Wrote:
(May. 19, 2019  5:19 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Ever wish is completely legit and SEA probably stands for South East Asia, but it might mean something else.

Thank you Smile

(May. 19, 2019  5:20 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: SEA just means no NFC chip.

whats a NFC chip?
It’s a chip for the BeyTerminal in Asia. Don’t worry about it.
I’ve bought a couple launchers and a few different beys from them and they have all been legit. I would definitely recommend. Way safer than ebay & usually cheaper than Amazon. I usually stick to Hasbro beys on Amazon because they seem harder to fake.
They're a good site. The prices are low, but the shipping can be kind of high. Keep that in mind before you order.
Prices are great there but the shipping is high depending on how much you order. Toymatters is great too.
If you want a low shipping cost,here's a suggestion:
Buy with your friends and share the shipping.
LOGIC 100
The website seems legit and reliable and sea probably is for the area of the world it's made in South East Asia I'm guessing