[Unanswered]  driger v2's upper claw w/out its support parts

Hey guys! I have to make a plastic attack combo, it contains the following parts:
Ar upper claw
Wd wide defense
SG ordinary right
Bb defense grip attack mode

So, i saw it's listed in the top tier attack combos but even without SP? I also read there are two molds of upper claw: one features reinforcements to prevent breackages, how can i tell from eBay listings?
Thank you!
I’ve heard on the older Beyblade wiki that Driger V2 isn’t very good without those support parts.

I’m guessing that’s because the slopes aren’t that long without them (it’s why in HMS, Advance Attaker Attack Ring was outclassed by the Samurai Upper Attack Ring despite still being good, the slopes were just shorter in length)
Thank you monodragon! But, i mean, i guess it doesn't suck that much since it's in the list for being a top tier ar for smash attack (regardless from the presence of SP). Can you please tell me something more about the 2 molds? How can i be sure the one i get is the fixed version?
Have a bit of patience. Many people don't come on here every hour or every day, especially on a weekday. I wouldn't bump a thread like this for anything less than a week, personally. Less than a day is rather much.

Plastics are older, so less people will be knowledgeable about them, unfortunately.

If I were you, I would edit in a quote of MonoDragon into your original response to him so that he gets a notification that you replied to him, and then he will respond when he can, I'm sure. :)
I'm deeply sorry f-fox, i know users have their lives. It's just that there are only a few on eBay, so i'm p***ing off everybody the most i can to get precious infos. Of course i will wait for answers quietly, i promise Grin
No worries. Not trying to be hard on you or anything, just trying to help you. Forums often have clear etiquette rules about these things, but I don't think WBO does?

(Apr. 24, 2018  6:22 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: How can i be sure the one i get is the fixed version?

Personally, I have no experience with TT plastics. But I can give my best guesses.

If it's in a box, there's probably not a way to tell and it's a matter of luck. Although it's possible there might be some sort of product number or other visible difference, it's also possible that's not the case.

At best, you can do a search to see if anyone has noted such a thing anywhere online or just hope someone can offer such advice.

If it's opened, you could try to find pictures of what it's supposed to look like with the supports and compare it against what you see. (Or what it looks like without and compare.) Or show the seller such pictures and ask them, if you can't see clearly.

That's what I would do. But hopefully someone on here can share some personal experience that could be of extra help.
Where is that combo listed as a top tier attack combo? Because it's almost definitely not top tier. As for the molds I wasn't even aware that there were two molds till now and i've been around a while and pay attention to plastics so I doubt it would make much of a difference.
Hello ultra! All the parts i mentioned are included in the "plastic & HMS competitive combos" thread. Smash attack section, the 2 molds question can be read on driger v2's wiki page...
(Apr. 24, 2018  11:30 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Hello ultra! All the parts i mentioned are included in the "plastic & HMS competitive combos" thread. Smash attack section, the 2 molds question can be read on driger v2's wiki page...
So it is. Personally I don’t agree with it and there are definitely better attack rings for smash attack. As for the molds I imagine it would be clear from looking at the undersides of two different molds which is which. However I’ve never heard of anyone’s Driger V2’s support parts breaking so I can’t imagine it makes much of a difference.
(Apr. 25, 2018  7:39 AM)Ultra Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2018  11:30 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Hello ultra! All the parts i mentioned are included in the "plastic & HMS competitive combos" thread. Smash attack section, the 2 molds question can be read on driger v2's wiki page...
So it is. Personally I don’t agree with it and there are definitely better attack rings for smash attack. As for the molds I imagine it would be clear from looking at the undersides of two different molds which is which. However I’ve never heard of anyone’s Driger V2’s support parts breaking so I can’t imagine it makes much of a difference.
In reality i was talking about using upper claw alone, is it fragile?