[Unanswered]  combo beyblades

wouldn't beyblades that have parts that are a combo of two others be cool?? Cool
Like synchro beys?

Do you mean for the anime, or the actual toys, because random booster are a thing which they is kind of similar.

I think it could have some potential for the anime but I don’t see it for the toyline
(Dec. 16, 2019  9:16 PM)Orbit Wrote: Like synchro beys?

Do you mean for the anime, or the actual toys, because random booster are a thing which they is kind of similar.

I think it could have some potential for the anime but I don’t see it for the toyline

i mean like a actual part that is like has some features of one beyblade and some of another
Such as... Dead Phoenix?
there is one with a combining gimmick called Duo Eclipse which is made up of the layers of Apollos and Artemis respectively

https://beyblade.fandom.com/wiki/Energy_...uo_Eclipse

which was also upgraded into left/right eclipse
https://beyblade.fandom.com/wiki/Energy_...ht_Eclipse
(Dec. 17, 2019  4:41 PM)Kry Wrote: there is one with a combining gimmick called Duo Eclipse which is made up of the layers of Apollos and Artemis respectively
se

oh i didn't know but does hasbro make anything like that??
(Dec. 17, 2019  5:19 PM)craZblader456 Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2019  4:41 PM)Kry Wrote: there is one with a combining gimmick called Duo Eclipse which is made up of the layers of Apollos and Artemis respectively
se

oh i didn't know but does hasbro make anything like that??

Yes they put those two beyblades in the cross collision battle set.
(Dec. 17, 2019  4:41 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Such as... Dead Phoenix?

not really... i mean like in a actual singel energy layer

i feel like they should make it so that you can pop that gem thingy in the middle out then twist the center and the energy layer breaks in half
(Dec. 17, 2019  5:26 PM)craZblader456 Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2019  4:41 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Such as... Dead Phoenix?

not really... i mean like in a actual singel energy layer

i feel like they should make it so that you can pop that gem thingy in the middle out then twist the center and the energy layer breaks in half

So, like Dead Phoenix, the combination of Revive Phoenix and Dead Hades. Or like Duo/LeftRight Artemis/Apollo.

You should read the wiki more.
(Dec. 17, 2019  6:44 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2019  5:26 PM)craZblader456 Wrote: not really... i mean like in a actual singel energy layer

So, like Dead Phoenix, the combination of Revive Phoenix and Dead Hades. Or like Duo/LeftRight Artemis/Apollo.

You should read the wiki more.

i did read it i just misunderstood it