cho z awakening system

so beyblades lake choz valkyrie choz spriggan choz achilles can bring out the chouzetsu wings by launching it really hard, but is possible to push in the wings in battle to make it burstable again?
(Dec. 30, 2018  5:12 AM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: so beyblades lake choz valkyrie choz spriggan choz achilles can bring out the chouzetsu wings by launching it really hard, but is possible to push in the wings in battle to make it burstable again?

Yes it is possible
NO , Once the bey attends a Minimum velocity for the Awakening System to Implement , It cannot be redone during the battle .Once the battle ends , one has to redo the Awakening system MANUALLY .

(Dec. 30, 2018  5:16 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2018  5:12 AM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: so beyblades lake choz valkyrie choz spriggan choz achilles can bring out the chouzetsu wings by launching it really hard, but is possible to push in the wings in battle to make it burstable again?

Yes it is possible
Wait , is it possible ?
(Dec. 30, 2018  5:18 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: NO , Once the bey attends a Minimum velocity for the Awakening System to Implement , It cannot be redone  during the battle .Once the battle ends , one has to redo the Awakening system MANUALLY .

(Dec. 30, 2018  5:16 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Yes it is possible
Wait , is it possible ?

Yes my Z Achilles bursted my cho-z Valkyrie with the wings out by pushing them in
(Dec. 30, 2018  5:26 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2018  5:18 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: NO , Once the bey attends a Minimum velocity for the Awakening System to Implement , It cannot be redone  during the battle .Once the battle ends , one has to redo the Awakening system MANUALLY .

Wait , is it possible ?

Yes my Z Achilles bursted my cho-z Valkyrie with the wings out by pushing them in

Well , thats weird !
The Springs are too tight to push Them back Mid battle. Might be rare though
I’m not sure about Cho Z Valkyrie and Cho Z Achilles, but In many battles I’ve found that my Cho Z Spriggan burst stoppers can go back in if hit hard enough. I think this is mainly because out of all the Cho Z awakening beys Spriggan is the easiest to get out.
It is quite possible (even probable) for the Chouzetsu Kakusei wings to be pushed back in during battle if hit hard and accurate enough by opponent Bey. Hence the Chouzetsu Kakusei System is not too OP as we would've imagined it before.

In my case, CZ-S is harder to get the wings out from (if not using an LR String Launcher), but also quite rare to have its wings pushed back (but even then it has another Burst stopping nub on the other side, so it's still quite OP hahah). Pair that with Bearing and you have Sr version 2.0 sans the rubber spin steal gimmick

CZ-V on the other hand I'm having an easy time to pop out 2/3 of the wings (usually the one that doesn't have the Burst stop nub), or that the wing with the nub gets pushed back in too quickly to even help prevent early Bursts. Easily remedied with Dash/Prime Drivers.
Hey guys I need help with my cho z Achilles I know, it’s been almost a year since this thread started but I have tried and tried with my l/r string launcher to the point of having to buy a new one and the wings just won’t pop out please tell me what I am doing wrong
(Sep. 30, 2019  8:23 AM)ChoZsans00Dm Wrote: Hey guys I need help with my cho z Achilles I know, it’s been almost a year since this thread started but I have tried and tried with my l/r string launcher to the point of having to buy a new one and the wings just won’t pop out please tell me what I am doing wrong

Try assembling the bey using only the layer and the driver (no disc) and then practice launching it harder.

The reduced weight helps you reach the necessary speed and also prevents launcher wearing down. As soon as you get a feel of how fast you need to launch it, you can add the disc and practice again.