[Unanswered]  arher Hercules unburstable

Guys, I've been aware aH on eternal was really hard to burst (I personally never bursted it), but today I was shocked.
I wanted to balance my personal combos a bit so I could make things more interesting. I decided to use bearing on aH, this way it should have been disadvantage against attack type.
Conclusion:

ah-4-Br Vs (wV-0S-Yard, WV-8V-Ds, bX-1D-Jolt, zA-7M-Xtend plus)

I did 10 rounds against each attack combo and it bursted just once out of 40 rounds. 

I doubt it's my launch technique, I normally launch quite good and achieve burst finish regularly with other combos, but for some reason I don't seem to be able to burst aH even on Br.
Can anyone try it out and tell me if you end up with comparable results.
(Nov. 19, 2018  2:39 PM)darksidemoon Wrote: Guys, I've been aware aH on eternal was really hard to burst (I personally never bursted it), but today I was shocked.
I wanted to balance my personal combos a bit so I could make things more interesting. I decided to use bearing on aH, this way it should have been disadvantage against attack type.
Conclusion:

I did 10 rounds against each attack combo and it bursted just once out of 40 rounds. 

I doubt it's my launch technique, I normally launch quite good and achieve burst finish regularly with other combos, but for some reason I don't seem to be able to burst aH even on Br.
Archer sucks, it ruined the meta.
Well archer hercules have pretty good teeth, have you tried Salamander 0 bump Extend + that my best combo.. there are some chances of bursting it...
I've had aH for months and pretty sure it never actually bursted lol
(Nov. 19, 2018  2:39 PM)darksidemoon Wrote: Guys, I've been aware aH on eternal was really hard to burst (I personally never bursted it), but today I was shocked.
Conclusion:

Ive bursted Lc aH 7B Br pretty often with Lc wV 7B Jl. Maybe you need to try wV on a X/Jl driver to burst aH on Br.
(Nov. 19, 2018  4:29 PM)Limetka Wrote: I've had aH for months and pretty sure it never actually bursted lol

Should get Cho-Z Valkyrie if you wanna burst it.