[Unanswered]  X:D/specific beyblade screwdriver?

I am looking for that strange triangle shape screwdriver, doeas anyone know where to buy it?
Try to see if hobby stores have them.
(Oct. 07, 2017  12:57 AM)MWF Wrote: Try to see if hobby stores have them.
What kind of hobby stores? Toy shops you mean?
(Oct. 07, 2017  7:55 AM)aggregor941 Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2017  12:57 AM)MWF Wrote: Try to see if hobby stores have them.
What kind of hobby stores? Toy shops you mean?

Try places like hobby lobby.
(Oct. 08, 2017  2:39 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2017  7:55 AM)aggregor941 Wrote: What kind of hobby stores? Toy shops you mean?

Try places like hobby lobby.

I already found a screwdriver that works for those screws, but where I live hobby lobby does not exist Unhappy, I used to go when I lived in USA
What you're looking for is a tri-wing screwdriver. A couple years ago, I searched all my local hardware stores for one to no avail. In retrospect, I might have had better luck at a computer store since tri-wing screws are used in a lot of electronics, but I ended up just buying the cheapest little red and black tri-wing screwdriver I could find on eBay for about $2. Unfortunately, it stripped and broke after only a few uses, so I went back to eBay and bought a different one that was black and yellow for about $5, and it's worked perfectly for me ever since.
(Oct. 08, 2017  3:23 PM)Angry Face Wrote: What you're looking for is a tri-wing screwdriver. A couple years ago, I searched all my local hardware stores for one to no avail. In retrospect, I might have had better luck at a computer store since tri-wing screws are used in a lot of electronics, but I ended up just buying the cheapest little red and black tri-wing screwdriver I could find on eBay for about $2. Unfortunately, it stripped and broke after only a few uses, so I went back to eBay and bought a different one that was black and yellow for about $5, and it's worked perfectly for me ever since.

Thanks, but I used a flat tiny screwdriver and worked, but thanks anyway.