[Unanswered]  Why is my extend plus sticky

Hello guys I was just wondering why is it so sticky I mean it’s not exactly sticky but the problem is it whenever I change modes I really have to push it in or else it won’t go to that mode it doesn’t go completely in I’ll try to post pictures but I also have another question how do I post pictures thank you
(Apr. 28, 2019  11:16 PM)Justj11. Wrote: Hello guys I was just wondering why is it so sticky I mean it’s not exactly sticky but the problem is it whenever I change modes I really have to push it in or else it won’t go to that mode it doesn’t go completely in I’ll try to post pictures but I also have another question how do I post pictures thank you

What company made it
(Apr. 29, 2019  12:19 AM)Mattbey Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2019  11:16 PM)Justj11. Wrote: Hello guys I was just wondering why is it so sticky I mean it’s not exactly sticky but the problem is it whenever I change modes I really have to push it in or else it won’t go to that mode it doesn’t go completely in I’ll try to post pictures but I also have another question how do I post pictures thank you

What company made it

TAKARA-TOMY
(Apr. 29, 2019  3:59 AM)Justj11. Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2019  12:19 AM)Mattbey Wrote: What company made it

TAKARA-TOMY
Because takara Tomy make the tip hard to pull off. All the tips are like that. Just try to get something to pull it wrlw

Well not wrlw