[Unanswered]  Why doesn’t twin nemesis have ultimate reboot in the the anime.

I haven’t watched the episodes but I keep hearing how tN has jaggy instead, why? Is it being saved for Valkyrie later on, is it going to be given to strike god Valkyrie?
It looks like they gave Ultimate Reboot to Twin Nemesis for the toy release to give people a quick way to get it (it's even specially colored for God Valkyrie)

In the manga, Ultimate Reboot is built for God Valkyrie by Zoro the mechanic, looks like the anime is gonna do that too
(Feb. 02, 2018  9:26 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: It looks like they gave Ultimate Reboot to Twin Nemesis for the toy release to give people a quick way to get it (it's even specially colored for God Valkyrie)

In the manga, Ultimate Reboot is built for God Valkyrie by Zoro the mechanic, looks like the anime is gonna do that too

That kinda dumb sounding. They could of just released it in one of the guide books
(Feb. 02, 2018  9:39 PM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2018  9:26 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: It looks like they gave Ultimate Reboot to Twin Nemesis for the toy release to give people a quick way to get it (it's even specially colored for God Valkyrie)

That kinda dumb sounding. They could of just released it in one of the guide books

Then would you rather have Twin Nemesis be sold with Jaggy? Having Ultimate Reboot with it makes it more enticing to buy for kids so they can make the "Perfect God Valkyrie"
(Feb. 02, 2018  9:51 PM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2018  9:39 PM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote: That kinda dumb sounding. They could of just released it in one of the guide books

Then would you rather have Twin Nemesis be sold with Jaggy? Having Ultimate Reboot with it makes it more enticing to buy for kids so they can make the "Perfect God Valkyrie"

speaking for myself, i’m very happy to have ultimate reboot.  i watch the anime, but i don’t really care about 100% continuity with the toys.  the english dubs use different bey names, after all!
(Feb. 03, 2018  2:27 AM)EpicLight Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2018  9:51 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Then would you rather have Twin Nemesis be sold with Jaggy? Having Ultimate Reboot with it makes it more enticing to buy for kids so they can make the "Perfect God Valkyrie"

speaking for myself, i’m very happy to have ultimate reboot.  i watch the anime, but i don’t really care about 100% continuity with the toys.  the english dubs use different bey names, after all!

I’m a snob for show accuracy

(Feb. 02, 2018  9:51 PM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2018  9:39 PM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote: That kinda dumb sounding. They could of just released it in one of the guide books

I like show accuracy besides tN is a pretty powerful layer