[Unanswered]  Which is better for launching: String or Ripcord launchers?

Which kind of launcher would be better? The ripcord? Or the Duel threat?
Depends on the format and type of launcher. I recomend Takara Tomy's Cho-Z Achilies (Turbo Achilies if you don't know what I am taking about) LR String Launcher.
MegaGreninja_ex Hi! Welcome to WBO!

Please don't post threads with vague titles like "Which is better". Please choose meaningful titles like "Differences between Ripcord and String launchers" or "Best ripcord or string launchers?" I fixed the title for you.

Please don't post question threads in Beyblade General. We have a Beyblade Q&A just for this! I'm moving this post for you.

Instead of posting a brand new thread for this, you might want to check large existing threads like Beyblade Random Thoughts.

Ideally, don't post redundant threads. There hasn't been a thread for Ripcord vs. String in about a year, so I'll let this thread continue. But next time, check if a thread already exists first.
(Dec. 12, 2019  3:33 AM)MegaGreninja_ex Wrote: Which kind of launcher would be better? The ripcord? Or the Duel threat?

It really depends on the bey. For example pP seems to work better on a nice ripcord launcher as opposed to a string launcher. I prefer a string launcher with my stamina & defense beys. Both are good to have especially because you can bring multiple launchers when competing.
I personally prefer Rip Cords. They allow me to pull as far as I want without jerking my hand back and hitting my fingers. Also, less risk of breaking.
I prefer string launchers because I can get consistent launches easier.
How can String Launchers offer consistent launches? I always thought ripcords are easier to use. That is my experience too.

The only advantage I see in string launchers is you dont have to insert the ripcord, which can be annoying while testing many beys
String launchers are good but you have to pace your launch however cord launchers let you feel the weight of your bey and give your launch more force
I think both have pros & cons....but anyone having problem with "Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst B-112 Bey Long Light Launcher LR" become easily faulty?
I use LR Long Launchers (ripcord) for heavier combos most especially pP, as it wrecks LR Long Beylaunchers (or even the standard LR Beylauncher, for that matter) gears like cheese. I usually launch gradually, using more pulling force incrementally until I reach the end of the ripcord. For reference, I've been using the LR Long Launcher from Sr release and eventually from Venom Diabolos set release, as the ripcord feels more secure and wears down slower (possibly due to the difference in material).

If you really want to use string Launchers, best to utilize the Long Beylauncher and Long Beylauncher L separately per combo you intend to use. I exclusively use those for the Chouzetsu Beys that need some force to activate the Burst-stopping Wings.

For left-spin equalizers, I use the normal red LR Beylauncher (with the right spin mechanism dead) and the Left Beylauncher from L2 release. For everything else right spin (except pP and some heavier combos), I use the LR Long Beylauncher from czA release.
Hi, I’d like to ask a question relating to this, should I get the b-112 long bey launcher LR, the white one that people say has breaking issues, or the b-99 long String launcher l (clear), or the b-138 long light launcher (white)?
(Dec. 15, 2019  4:10 AM)Orbit Wrote: Hi, I’d like to ask a question relating to this, should I get the b-112 long bey launcher LR, the white one that people say has breaking issues, or the b-99 long String launcher l (clear), or the b-138 long light launcher (white)?

That really depends on which spin direction you think you'd be using it the most. LR Long Light Launchers (ripcord) tend to skip more than LR Long (or normal) Bey Launchers (string). From experience, the Long Light Launcher (white, ripcord) might be best for most right spins (excluding Chouzetsu Winged Beys, cuz you're looking for real Launcher breakage there). For most left spins, a normal Left Bey Launcher (string) should suffice.

If you read my response to this thread, you should be able to get an idea of what I'm trying to point out regarding durability and usage for each available Launcher in the market.

Just a point of reference, when you do say "Bey" Launcher, I think it already pertains to string-types (like MFB, I suppose), whereas 'Light" or simply "Launcher" means it is used with ripcords.
Thank you!
Which launcher is best, string or ripcord launcher?
I personally enjoy ripcord because i like the weight behind the launch
(Dec. 18, 2019  3:31 PM)Freddy Chee Wrote: Which launcher is best, string or ripcord launcher?

It’s really more about your preference as both ripcord and string launchers have their merits. Can also depend on the bey as well. For example Phoenix beys seem to work better with ripcord launchers. 

If you prefer string launchers, the Achilles RL launcher (comes with Cho-Z Achilles) is probably the best.

If you prefer ripcord launchers then your best options are probably the dragon launchers (comes with Ace Dragon & Venom Diabolos) or the Phoenix launcher (comes with Revive Phoenix).
(Dec. 18, 2019  3:45 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2019  3:31 PM)Freddy Chee Wrote: Which launcher is best, string or ripcord launcher?

It’s really more about your preference as both ripcord and string launchers have their merits. Can also depend on the bey as well. For example Phoenix beys seem to work better with ripcord launchers. 

If you prefer string launchers, the Achilles RL launcher (comes with Cho-Z Achilles) is probably the best.

If you prefer ripcord launchers then your best options are probably the dragon launchers (comes with Ace Dragon & Venom Diabolos) or the Phoenix launcher (comes with Revive Phoenix).  
Sword launchers are good too.
Freddy Chee Hi! Welcome to WBO! Please check for existing answers to your questions before making new threads for them! This same question was asked and answered a few days ago. Also, pick better thread titles than "Launcher."