[Unanswered]  Which is better? Reboot or Loop

Just wanted to know(Btw I know that neither of these are considered top tier but I was just wondering)
If you ask me, both is decent, one for defence one for attack
While both aren't good tbh. Loop seems like more usable. it can be used with Dark Deathscyther though it doesn't have as good stamina as defence
Loop is probably the better one, it's essentially just Defence but with less stamina and more recoil when hitting the stadium floor, despite it's intended gimmick.

Reboot has decent movement but the gimmick is not that strong nor controllable. It's really just a dancing bear gimmick meant to sell to kids as this crazy and strong driver in theory.
with reboot speed wise it left us with much to be desired and loop has too much recoil when tilted (though it is fun to make bounce)

Reboot if it had a better spring could have some slight use in balance combos that use defense. Late in the battle it goes to a wider shape making it have less risk of tipping due to the wider shape. But its burst resistance is not high enough to be used for a defensive balance combo but can have some use in noncompetitive stationary attack.

Loop could work if the wheels were designed better. If it was a ring of small rollers or a rolling ring it would be better.

Overall, in doing what it is said to do reboot does a slightly better job. Its auto change works (most of the time.)
Since this is the debating about tips thread now, which is better reboot or iron
(Feb. 14, 2018  12:01 AM)K1D Wrote: Since this is the debating about tips thread now, which is better reboot or iron

I'm pretty sure Iron is far more useful.
(Feb. 14, 2018  12:06 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2018  12:01 AM)K1D Wrote: Since this is the debating about tips thread now, which is better reboot or iron

I'm pretty sure Iron is far more useful.

But the low friction tho
(Feb. 14, 2018  12:56 AM)K1D Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2018  12:06 AM)Jinbee Wrote: I'm pretty sure Iron is far more useful.

But the low friction tho

So what? It means Iron has more stamina, making it good for stallers IIRC.
If you were going with the Reboot and Loop, I would say whichever type you choose, so if you are using a defense type, use loop, and Reboot, well, its okay.

Ultimate Reboot (which comes with Twin Nemesis is a far better version of reboot.
I honestly think that both can be used in different ways. They are both good drivers in their own way. But if I could choose one I would choose reboot because even though loop is more of a stable driver, reboot can have different modes.

Ir bursts easier than a lot of other drivers.
(Feb. 18, 2018  4:44 AM)ptf606 Wrote:

Ir bursts easier than a lot of other drivers.

You can usually mitigate that problem with tighter God Chips and teeth. Also, because it's used for stallers, it would naturally make less contact.

Where as Reboot has absolutely no uses whatsoever, as the gimmick isn't something you can easily control, it's mostly random.