[Unanswered]  Which beys are best at these?

Which god layer beys are harder to burst and what god layer beys can spin steal the best?
(Jan. 04, 2018  2:41 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote: Which god layer beys are harder to burst and what god layer beys can spin steal the best?

Hardest to burst, Orichalcum. Not special edition, Alter Chronos. Drain Fafnir spin steals the best.
(Jan. 04, 2018  2:50 AM)ptf606 Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2018  2:41 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote: Which god layer beys are harder to burst and what god layer beys can spin steal the best?

Hardest to burst, Orichalcum. Not special edition, Alter Chronos. Drain Fafnir spin steals the best.

Good to know

ptf606

But how good can it spin steal from left spinning beys?
(Jan. 04, 2018  2:56 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2018  2:50 AM)ptf606 Wrote: Hardest to burst, Orichalcum. Not special edition, Alter Chronos. Drain Fafnir spin steals the best.

Good to know

ptf606

Drain fafnir is left spin so it can spin steal against right but spin steal against left Sr does it best (Dual Spin).
(Jan. 04, 2018  3:04 AM)MWF Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2018  2:56 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote: Good to know

ptf606

Drain fafnir is left spin so it can spin steal against right but spin steal against left Sr does it best (Dual Spin).

But what about hand spinning fafnir to the right?
(Jan. 04, 2018  3:09 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2018  3:04 AM)MWF Wrote: Drain fafnir is left spin so it can spin steal against right but spin steal against left Sr does it best (Dual Spin).

That's cheating, dF has left teeth, so it won't burst if right sipinning
(Jan. 04, 2018  3:09 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2018  3:04 AM)MWF Wrote: Drain fafnir is left spin so it can spin steal against right but spin steal against left Sr does it best (Dual Spin).

Hand spinning isn't allowed, and spinning the rotation it's not supposed to isn't allowed either.
(Jan. 04, 2018  2:28 PM)ptf606 Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2018  3:09 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote: But what about hand spinning fafnir to the right?

Hand spinning isn't allowed, and spinning the rotation it's not supposed to isn't allowed either.

What if I spin legend spriggan right while it’s in left spin mode?
(Jan. 04, 2018  7:41 PM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2018  2:28 PM)ptf606 Wrote: Hand spinning isn't allowed, and spinning the rotation it's not supposed to isn't allowed either.

What if I spin legend spriggan right while it’s in left spin mode?

The tournament referee would stop the battle and tell you to spin properly
(Jan. 04, 2018  7:43 PM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2018  7:41 PM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote: What if I spin legend spriggan right while it’s in left spin mode?

The tournament referee would stop the battle and tell you to spin properly

But since legend spriggan is dual spin I would be spinning it properly
(Jan. 04, 2018  11:38 PM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2018  7:43 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: The tournament referee would stop the battle and tell you to spin properly

But since legend spriggan is dual spin I would be spinning it properly

It has to change modes by twisting the teeth on the back. If you try to spin it Right Spin on Left Spin Mode and vice-versa it will just fall off the prongs. Even if you somehow manage to get it to work, you have to tell the opponent and the referee what mode you're using so the second they see it spinning the wrong way, the battle with be canceled and considered null and void and they'll force you to spin it properly
(Jan. 04, 2018  11:58 PM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2018  11:38 PM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote: But since legend spriggan is dual spin I would be spinning it properly

It has to change modes by twisting the teeth on the back. If you try to spin it Right Spin on Left Spin Mode and vice-versa it will just fall off the prongs. Even if you somehow manage to get it to work, you have to tell the opponent and the referee what mode you're using so the second they see it spinning the wrong way, the battle with be canceled and considered null and void and they'll force you to spin it properly

What kind of effect would spinning a bey like drain Fannie, legend aproggan or requiem spriggan in the wrong direction have?
(Jan. 05, 2018  12:22 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2018  11:58 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: It has to change modes by twisting the teeth on the back. If you try to spin it Right Spin on Left Spin Mode and vice-versa it will just fall off the prongs. Even if you somehow manage to get it to work, you have to tell the opponent and the referee what mode you're using so the second they see it spinning the wrong way, the battle with be canceled and considered null and void and they'll force you to spin it properly

What kind of effect would spinning a bey like drain Fannie, legend aproggan or requiem spriggan in the wrong direction have?

It would just fall of the launcher with no spin.
(Jan. 05, 2018  12:23 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2018  12:22 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote: What kind of effect would spinning a bey like drain Fannie, legend aproggan or requiem spriggan in the wrong direction have?

It would just fall of the launcher with no spin.

What if I used something like the beylauncher LR and the requiem/legend spriggan light launcher and if it would why doesn’t it?
(Jan. 05, 2018  2:31 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2018  12:23 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: It would just fall of the launcher with no spin.

What if I used something like the beylauncher LR and the requiem/legend spriggan light launcher and if it would why doesn’t it?

If it's going the wrong way, it'll just slid off of the prongs

If you try to put a Left Spin Launcher in a Right Spin Beyblade and vice versa it won't even fit in the first place

Seriously, stop asking this question. I gave you the answer, simple as that.
(Jan. 05, 2018  2:52 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2018  2:31 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote: What if I used something like the beylauncher LR and the requiem/legend spriggan light launcher and if it would why doesn’t it?

If it's going the wrong way, it'll just slid off of the prongs

If you try to put a Left Spin Launcher in a Right Spin Beyblade and vice versa it won't even fit in the first place

Seriously, stop asking this question. I gave you the answer, simple as that.
Then I must be dense then