[Answered]  Which Is Better? Original Bearing Vs Gray Recolor Bearing?

I want to get a TT Bearing for Christmas and I don't know which to get? Original Bearing on Deep Chaos Vs Wolborg's gray Bearing?
I don't think they would be different
The early release of grey Br was bad. I have 2. They both burst more than the origianl. They may have since fixed the grey Br, But I am not sure.
They don't perform all that differently for me as far as I know. Then again, I'm that guy that uses it only on hS.0L.Br so I wouldn't know. Now that I saw this, I may need to see if there is a significant difference
If you have a first release grey Br and an Origianl, put it on identical combos and spin them against each otherX. Should see the difference there.
(Dec. 01, 2018  9:45 PM)Shindog Wrote: If you have a first release grey Br  and an Origianl, put it on identical combos and spin them against each otherX. Should see the difference there.

I may only have gK and gK as duplicates. Thanks for the tip though! I'll try it out!
(Dec. 01, 2018  10:02 PM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2018  9:45 PM)Shindog Wrote: If you have a first release grey Br  and an Origianl, put it on identical combos and spin them against each otherX. Should see the difference there.

I may only have gK and gK as duplicates. Thanks for the tip though! I'll try it out!

Ok Did you test it yet, because i want to know what are the results
Based on my experience, I think both releases have negligible tightness differences. I tried using each for two red gK (the Year of the Dog exclusive) Heavy, and both Burst each other almost all the time (I used black string launchers both held by one hand and launched simultaneously flat launch).