[Unanswered]  Which Beyblades have the best/worst Slopes?

An important factor in Burst is the ability for a Beyblade to resist being burst by an opponent. something that plays a big role in this is not only the shape of the Bey, but also its 'slopes', some of which are tighter and allow the Bey to hold together more strongly. However, the Wiki largely skims over this fact, and only mentions on a few pages that certain layers have 'good' or 'better' slopes. such as Sr S3.

I was wondering if anybody had something like a tier list of best to worst 'slopes' or any way in which they have been categorized, as i am trying to put together a compendium of all Beyblade parts and what their strengths and weaknesses are compared to each other.

Many thanks
(Sep. 27, 2018  11:28 PM)Ustaf Wrote: An important factor in Burst is the ability for a Beyblade to resist being burst by an opponent. something that plays a big role in this is not only the shape of the Bey, but also its 'slopes', some of which are tighter and allow the Bey to hold together more strongly. However, the Wiki largely skims over this fact, and only mentions on a few pages that certain layers have 'good' or 'better' slopes. such as Sr S3.

I was wondering if anybody had something like a tier list of best to worst 'slopes' or any way in which they have been categorized, as i am trying to put together a compendium of all Beyblade parts and what their strengths and weaknesses are compared to each other.

Many thanks

It actually depends on several things. Some slopes, like Spryzen S2's slopes, are extremely weak on pretty much any driver. Other slopes, like Odax O2 and Surtr S2's slopes, are mediocre at times, but pretty strong at certain times. The best slopes are the ones that have great burst resistance on Atomic. Atomic has an okay spring, but it feels mediocre or weak on most combos. I think the best you can get are Spryzen S3, Xcalius X3, and even Tyros T2 and Orpheus O2's slopes.
Nepstrius has the worst slopes and Y2, Legend Spryzen, and Requiem Spryzen have the best I believe.
Testing had proven Sr3 has best, and Nepstrius has the worst.
(Sep. 28, 2018  12:14 AM)brandbrick Wrote: Luinor L3 has really good slopes.

I find this funny. While true, when looking at the slopes themselves, they don't look that strong. I remember in a BeybladeGeeks video where they compared the Takara Tomy version to the Hasbro version, there seemed to be a "bump" or area where it was harder to move.
(Oct. 01, 2018  2:46 AM)Armor Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2018  12:14 AM)brandbrick Wrote: Luinor L3 has really good slopes.

I find this funny. While true, when looking at the slopes themselves, they don't look that strong. I remember in a BeybladeGeeks video where they compared the Takara Tomy version to the Hasbro version, there seemed to be a "bump" or area where it was harder to move.

I have it in real life, and yeah, it does have a bump in it. The slopes are still insanely strong, it hasn’t bursted once for me yet, not even getting over halfway to bursting either.
Nightmare Longinus has really weak teeth. I’ll get L3 and see the slopes.
(Oct. 01, 2018  11:47 PM)HyperBey123 Wrote: Nightmare Longinus has really weak teeth. I’ll get L3 and see the slopes.

They're pretty decent for a Left Spin Bey, to be fair. They're around Regulus R3's slope strength, which isn't that bad.
nL has two teeth. Two.
(Oct. 01, 2018  11:43 PM)brandbrick Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2018  2:46 AM)Armor Wrote: I find this funny. While true, when looking at the slopes themselves, they don't look that strong. I remember in a BeybladeGeeks video where they compared the Takara Tomy version to the Hasbro version, there seemed to be a "bump" or area where it was harder to move.

I have it in real life, and yeah, it does have a bump in it. The slopes are still insanely strong, it hasn’t bursted once for me yet, not even getting over halfway to bursting either.

Not to mention that it has no disk to weigh it down and create burst risk. only the layer is pushing down, and it's heavier than even some Super Z Beys, which are already really pretty hard to burst due to their weight...
Heavier than Cho z beys?
In my opinion defence types usually have better slopes to keep them from bursting so beys like wyvron or kerbeus
(Oct. 02, 2018  11:06 PM)HyperBey123 Wrote: Heavier than Cho z beys?

The Nightmare Longinus layer is 37.34 grams, while Revive Phoenix, the heaviest Cho-Z Layer, is only 23.24 grams, but nL can't have a combo heavier than rP's heaviest because the 10 disc is 20 grams on its own, adding up to higher than 40 grams excluding the Driver, beating out 37.34 grams that nL has without a Driver. But, I was saying that it was heavier based on layers alone, not full combos.
Deep Caynox c3 slopes may not be the worst but they are bad.