[Unanswered]  Where to Get Inventory?

Where do the sellers like 88powerpig88 get the real Beyblades that they sell? I know that you can get Beyblades off of AliBaba but those are fake.
As you know, stores get stock from the vendors. For example, Hasbro gives Target shipments of Beyblades to sell, and you as a consumer go to the store and buy them off the shelf.

It's the same idea for some retailers/online retailers. Takara Tomy distributes Beyblades to these licensed sellers, and they sell them to us through Ebay/online sites  (sometimes they have physical storefronts as well).

But, not everyone gets Beyblades directly from the source and not every seller is an official distributor of Beyblades.

Some sellers will go to stores and buy real Beyblades in bulk quantities and then sell them online secondhand. It means the Beyblade products are real, but their prices can be set to whatever price they choose based on the market.

There are also inbetweens too. There are some places that are licensed to sell Beyblades and will sell you bulk quantities since they are allowed to order the bulk stock directly from the manufacturer. Entertainment Earth for example, will sell you Hasbro Beyblades in bulk cases per wave released.
(May. 12, 2018  9:21 PM)juncction Wrote: As you know, stores get stock from the vendors. For example, Hasbro gives Target shipments of Beyblades to sell, and you as a consumer go to the store and buy them off the shelf.

It's the same idea for some retailers/online retailers. Takara Tomy distributes Beyblades to these licensed sellers, and they sell them to us through Ebay/online sites  (sometimes they have physical storefronts as well).

But, not everyone gets Beyblades directly from the source and not every seller is an official distributor of Beyblades.

Some sellers will go to stores and buy real Beyblades in bulk quantities and then sell them online secondhand. It means the Beyblade products are real, but their prices can be set to whatever price they choose based on the market.

There are also inbetweens too. There are some places that are licensed to sell Beyblades and will sell you bulk quantities since they are allowed to order the bulk stock directly from the manufacturer. Entertainment Earth for example, will sell you Hasbro Beyblades in bulk cases per wave released.
Thanks!
tomicahongkong.com (FREE and fast shipping)
toymatters.co (1 time shipping fee of $7 I think)
koreantoyshop.com (FREE shipping)

I have considered prices on these websites as well. They will provide you with affordable and good quality beyblades. I recommend tomicahongkong.com the most; It has fast shipping rates and great prices (They also have confirmed random booster beyblades for cheap)!
(May. 27, 2019  10:09 PM)LemonBlade3 Wrote: tomicahongkong.com (FREE and fast shipping)
toymatters.co (1 time shipping fee of $7 I think)
koreantoyshop.com (FREE shipping)

I have considered prices on these websites as well. They will provide you with affordable and good quality beyblades. I recommend tomicahongkong.com the most; It has fast shipping rates and great prices (They also have confirmed random booster beyblades for cheap)!

Thanks!
Actually, I think toymatters.co has better prices
pvccard.expert, everyone’s favourite ebay seller, does wholesale if you contact them.
(Jun. 01, 2019  8:18 AM)leosama Wrote: pvccard.expert, everyone’s favourite ebay seller, does wholesale if you contact them.

Thanks!